Wow people learn how to play Shen plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkVizard

Banned

08-18-2010

Seriously, for the past games most of my Shen kept ult to my teammates when they about to be killed by the other team and there's no hope of saving them. So why does people do it? Because they are a bunch of idiots.

Pika Trainer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Because sometimes you can actually save someone? And It's shens job to ultimate to a dying ally, because he's the tank. Unless the guys running through their base going llololololollol getting hit by turrets.

Dingus Khan

08-18-2010

Uhh, sounds like that Shen was doing his job. What do you expect him to do? Waste his ultimate teleporting to a teammate at full health only to have the enemy run away?

zbishop

08-18-2010

your complaint is kind of dumb but i agree that people totally suck at shen in general

nomadd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin Trainer View Post
Because sometimes you can actually save someone? And It's shens job to ultimate to a dying ally, because he's the tank. Unless the guys running through their base going trollololololollol getting hit by turrets.

fixed

Necrophagus

08-18-2010

shen's ult should be used exclusively on full-health teammates in base

Yrlokami

08-18-2010

I love teleporting to a teammate that's about to die as he's being chased by an enemy. I pop in, taunt, and we both finish him off. If there's more than one person chasing it can be useful to ult that person to shield them. At full health they don't normally switch to try and kill you, and you can make sure your teammate gets away by using taunt to distract enemies.

EveryTimeV

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophagus View Post
shen's ult should be used exclusively on full-health teammates in base
Obviously the correct choice.

megapron

08-18-2010

"shen wtf why'd you tele to our teemo who was about to die?" "i saved him" "fukin noob shen".....i guarantee that's what OP would say

GreeziakAttack

08-18-2010

There is a fine line when using Shen's ult on a dying teammate. I think hes talking about when the ult comes in when they have <100 hp remaining, at that point they blow through the shield so fast and kill the teammate that the ult cooldown is largely wasted. I feel it needs to be done near 1/4-1/8 of their health remaining so they can still fight and take 1-2 hits before going down. Otherwise you just replace the dead teammate and usually die yourself.