Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
((Your drunk crazy is Lulu's regular crazy.

Do the math.))
((No, I just did my exam today, and I'm not doing any more math. Besides, I suck at it.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iEatTurtlez View Post
((So does that mean you three will be hitting on fizz then? Lulu is already doing that but if she gets drunk well....rip fizz))
((That would go either extremely well or horribly wrong.))

((...it would be worth it either way.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Oh, did you copyright the "*sniff* it's so beautiful"? Sorry about that.))

((What do I say that is copyrightable?))
(No not you the cannon minion insult, from Giga.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
(No not you the cannon minion insult, from Giga.))
((I'm really, really confused right now.))

((BTW going to watch Torchwood, I'll be away for 50 minutes.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
(No not you the cannon minion insult, from Giga.))
((Pfff ***** you can copyright me i copyright me because i'l go back and time and copyright you))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((I'm really, really confused right now.))

((BTW going to watch Torchwood, I'll be away for 50 minutes.))
((This is where he got it from. Just to ease your confusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWMJ94yZgow))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
((This is where he got it from. Just to ease your confusion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWMJ94yZgow))
((Stfu >:c))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

06-11-2012

*Lulu comes back into the bar, looking slightly annoyed*

...stupid Rawr...no Purple blood...tastes horrible....I need something to wash the blood out...

*Lulu sits on the barstool and talks to the barkeep*

I WOULD like one GLASS of MILK please!!!

"*sniker* milk miss? thats why you came here?"

DID I STUTTER?!? or i GUESS you want THIS PLACE to have A BAD REP from a CHAMPION of the League??

"r-right away!! i'm terribly sorry."

*the barkeep hands Lulu a glass of milk*

hmm...*gulp*...i wonder where POPPY and TRISTANA went...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigahappytown

Member

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu comes back into the bar, looking slightly annoyed*

...stupid Rawr...no Purple blood...tastes horrible....I need something to wash the blood out...

*Lulu sits on the barstool and talks to the barkeep*

I WOULD like one GLASS of MILK please!!!

"*sniker* milk miss? thats why you came here?"

DID I STUTTER?!? or i GUESS you want THIS PLACE to have A BAD REP from a CHAMPION of the League??

"r-right away!! i'm terribly sorry."

*the barkeep hands Lulu a glass of milk*

hmm...*gulp*...i wonder where POPPY and TRISTANA went...
The did not want want to die. So they bailed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-11-2012

Tristana waves at Lulu
Hi Lulu! I was jusht talking to Fish! He'sh leaving now, but it looksh like he forgot how to go out the *hic* door.