Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuneko

06-09-2012

((I got this...))

Felmorn had snuck away from the group, leaving behind his empty bottle on the bars counter... The next moment he was on stage. There was a quiet exchange of words and some rather small shiny objects as the guitarist relinquished his instrument. Felmorn steps up to the mic, wobbling slightly, plucking the strings to get a feel for it... "I'd like to play everybody out thar sumfin! And it goes a little something like this!" And with that Felmorn begins to Play!

((May the yordle dancing begin!!!!))

Ask the Megling

06-09-2012

((Indeed, you got dis.))

Tristana observes Felmorn's intoxicated musical genius.
**** that's hot.

Alphis

06-09-2012

how does you randomly get accuracy through the game

Ask the Megling

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphis View Post
how does you randomly get accuracy through the game
I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. Could you rephrase it?

Pretty Unicorn

06-09-2012

Quinton, who was nearby, could not help but close his book and put it on his knees. He was rather impressed by the talent of that drunk singer, as shown by his speechlessness and raised eyebrow. Sure, it was not Sona or Pentakill but it was still quite something.
The effects of alcohol never seem to stop amazing me. He thought, then shuddered.

He would stand then turn towards the Megling gunner. Still intrigued by the artistic display of the unknown drunk man, he asked: "Does he do this when he's sober?"

Ask Corki

06-09-2012

I believe the summoner Alphis is asking why you have longer range at the end of a game on the fields than when you begin.

-Corki

Getsuneko

06-09-2012

Swinging his hips in time with the music, he strums the guitar with deft experienced fingers. He leans in to the mic, grabs the stand, starts to sing.

"Woo wee baby, I declare you sure look fine
Woo wee baby, I declare you sure look fine
"

He strums the guitar wildly, biting his lip and leaning back slightly, before leaning forward again and singing.

"A girl like you has made a many man change his mind!"

Alphis

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
I believe the summoner Alphis is asking why you have longer range at the end of a game on the fields than when you begin.

-Corki
(Huh. I never knew Corki speaks like this.

I thought he was more of a Texan-like stereotype dude, going bam bam.

But oh well. Take this with a grain of salt.)

Ask the Megling

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Unicorn View Post
Quinton, who was nearby, could not help but close his book and put it on his knees. He was rather impressed by the talent of that drunk singer, as shown by his speechlessness and raised eyebrow. Sure, it was not Sona or Pentakill but it was still quite something.
The effects of alcohol never seem to stop amazing me. He thought, then shuddered.

He would stand then turn towards the Megling gunner. Still intrigued by the artistic display of the unknown drunk man, he asked: "Does he do this when he's sober?"
No *hic* idea! I barely know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post

-Corki
Well in that case, the explanation is quite simple. You see, as a summoner gets more used to controlling me, they are able to use my sharpshooting skills to greater and greater extents, so when they've reached the maximum level of control in a match, which you summoner's call "level eighteen", they are able to make me shoot at my real level of skill. I'm always that good outside the fields (Ashe and Varus can't touch this), you summoners just don't have the years of weapons training that I have.

Getsuneko

06-09-2012

Felmorn winks at a yordle girl in the crowd, before grabbing the mic, bringing it to his lips, and letting out...

"Baby when you walk you know you shake like a willow tree
Baby when you walk you know you shake just like a willow tree
"

Then he gives the crowd this hansom dastardly trademark grin before singing...

"A girl like you would just love to make a fool of me!!!"