Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
So, do you have a cold, or have you been drinking coffee?
"U-Umm... I w-was drinking coffee b-because i have c-cold"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
"U-Umm... I w-was drinking coffee b-because i have c-cold"
Not sure how medically sound that is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Sona arrived in Tristana's room, filling the area with pleasant tunes. She approaches the Megling Gunner with a smile.

♪Hey there Tristana, ♪ her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately? ♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Not sure how medically sound that is.
"What do you mean? a h-hot c-coffe is good for the cold"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona arrived in Tristana's room, filling the area with pleasant tunes. She approaches the Megling Gunner with a smile.

♪Hey there Tristana, ♪ her melodies played out, ♪How have you been lately? ♪
Tristana proceeds to respond in a completely monotone voice.
I am quite well. How have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
"What do you mean? a h-hot c-coffe is good for the cold"
Is that what your doctor told you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Thats not what I told him...
((Kennen MD post.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Tristana proceeds to respond in a completely monotone voice.
I am quite well. How have you been?

♪I've been okay with the Lunar Revel going on and such, ♪ Sona replied in a joyful tune she used around all yordles, ♪You're not too busy are you? ♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Thats not what I told him...
((Kennen MD post.))
I haven't seen a Ph.D from you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I've been okay with the Lunar Revel going on and such, ♪ Sona replied in a joyful tune she used around all yordles, ♪You're not too busy are you? ♪
No missions right at this moment, so no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

Senior Member

03-04-2013

I have one. It's in my office.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

Senior Member

03-04-2013

Pinky slid under the door to Tristana's place. The pink blob in all of his cuteness, waddled over to the small yordle with outstretched bloby arms to give her a hug. This was a common occurrence when one is near this being.

⊂(◉‿◉)つ