Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

01-04-2013

((I don't know how Sykper does it mid text, but if you mean just adding a picture to the bottom, there's the "attachments" button in the Reply page that looks like a paperclip. You can upload a picture that way to the post.))

I suppose it is not. To me it was, I never thought of asking what Whomper was made of. It was just a hammer back then, nothing major. What is the most unusual thing you've been asked Tristana?

Ask the Megling

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((I don't know how Sykper does it mid text, but if you mean just adding a picture to the bottom, there's the "attachments" button in the Reply page that looks like a paperclip. You can upload a picture that way to the post.))

I suppose it is not. To me it was, I never thought of asking what Whomper was made of. It was just a hammer back then, nothing major. What is the most unusual thing you've been asked Tristana?
No idea. A lot of it's weird, so I kinda filter a good amount of it.

((There's no way I'm sifting through 4000+ pages to find the weirdest question.))

Suripi Okami

01-05-2013

Quote:

(Thanks.)

The Rumble

01-06-2013

Rumble enters to the place wearing winter clothes, including a scarf to cover part of his face, he walks towards Trist in order to make his questions.

"H-Hello Tri-Tristana,... I.... I... "

And then his mind went blank, What he was going to ask? Oh, yes, something about what Kennen said to him the other day.

"... I wanted to know about your stories of the Kumungu Jungle; Kennen told me to ask. "
Rumble said quickly, he did not want start to stutter.

((If you don't remember i can ask OCC to Kennen about what he means... apparently i didn't read that page))

Ask the Tempest

01-06-2013

((Sh*t happened in 'mungu))

Ask the Megling

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Rumble enters to the place wearing winter clothes, including a scarf to cover part of his face, he walks towards Trist in order to make his questions.

"H-Hello Tri-Tristana,... I.... I... "

And then his mind went blank, What he was going to ask? Oh, yes, something about what Kennen said to him the other day.

"... I wanted to know about your stories of the Kumungu Jungle; Kennen told me to ask. "
Rumble said quickly, he did not want start to stutter.

((If you don't remember i can ask OCC to Kennen about what he means... apparently i didn't read that page))
((Don't worry, this isn't the sort of thing I'd forget about.))

'Mungu? Sure, but they ain't exactly pleasant.
Tristana pauses for a moment, thinking of which story to tell.
Well, a few years back, Bandle deployed the commandos to deal with a drug cartel operating in the jungle. It was meant to only take a couple weeks, but dragged out for a few months. I was a corporal at the beginning, then, after a month and a half,I was promoted to sergeant. I think around then was when it started getting really bad. We were short on supplies, morale was low, a few people were sick, and there were bugs in our food. Heck, the shortage of officers we had was probably why I was promoted in the first place, 'cause honestly, I wasn't exactly a model soldier. I slacked off and I was insubordinate, but I'm guessing they thought I could lead better than the other troops in my squad. Either way, I learned a lot in 'Mungu, and I'm happy they promoted me.

The Rumble

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
((Don't worry, this isn't the sort of thing I'd forget about.))

'Mungu? Sure, but they ain't exactly pleasant.
Tristana pauses for a moment, thinking of which story to tell.
Well, a few years back, Bandle deployed the commandos to deal with a drug cartel operating in the jungle. It was meant to only take a couple weeks, but dragged out for a few months. I was a corporal at the beginning, then, after a month and a half,I was promoted to sergeant. I think around then was when it started getting really bad. We were short on supplies, morale was low, a few people were sick, and there were bugs in our food. Heck, the shortage of officers we had was probably why I was promoted in the first place, 'cause honestly, I wasn't exactly a model soldier. I slacked off and I was insubordinate, but I'm guessing they thought I could lead better than the other troops in my squad. Either way, I learned a lot in 'Mungu, and I'm happy they promoted me.
"Wow I guess it was very difficult ... I- I think they had g-good reason to promote you..."
He takes a deep breath before continue, Kennen said that story was crazy, but in fact was something not THAT crazy for a military unit like the Commandoes.
"So, y-you have a pleasant story about your missions with the Commandos?"

Iron Ambássador

01-07-2013

Quote:
((There's no way I'm sifting through 4000+ pages to find the weirdest question.))
((So you got 3600 pages of stuff somewhere else? :P))

Ask the Megling

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
"Wow I guess it was very difficult ... I- I think they had g-good reason to promote you..."
He takes a deep breath before continue, Kennen said that story was crazy, but in fact was something not THAT crazy for a military unit like the Commandoes.
"So, y-you have a pleasant story about your missions with the Commandos?"
Of course! Like, this one time, we were busting an unregistered gambling den, and this one guy pulled out a gun and started shooting at us, but we couldn't shoot back because there were too many innocents that would've made for some nasty collateral damage, so this one member of our team, we call him "Red" for some reason that I've forgotten, throws this reeeaally big knife at the guy's face, which went right through his eyeball!
Tristana lightly smacks herself in the eye to illustrate this.
Quote:
((So you got 3600 pages of stuff somewhere else? :P))
((Narp))

The Rumble

01-07-2013

Quote:
Of course! Like, this one time, we were busting an unregistered gambling den, and this one guy pulled out a gun and started shooting at us, but we couldn't shoot back because there were too many innocents that would've made for some nasty collateral damage, so this one member of our team, we call him "Red" for some reason that I've forgotten, throws this reeeaally big knife at the guy's face, which went right through his eyeball!
Tristana lightly smacks herself in the eye to illustrate this.
Rumble laughs a bit.
"So, you couldn't shoot back because there were too many innocents... but throw big knives was ok?... i Guess that guy has a good accuracy, w-well, like a-all the Commandos... So, you usually work in teams? Those teams constantly changing or something?"