Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Well...maybe...since I know that you and...Teemo aren't...bee-eff and gee-eff...maybe...we...can...go on a...date? And all the while, the very shy and timid Yoshi is rubbing his back head in nervousness. Should he tell Trist that he has a crush on her?

((Should I make this into a cutish blossoming relationship or something?))

Look, I'm not really in the mood for this right now, kay?
Quote:
Ask the Tempest:
((Even Tristana?))

((Indeed.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Sigh...Yoshi is disappointed...well I still want you to keep the white dwarf. Consider it as...as a...generosity. Oh and don't feed the white dwarf...you can turn it into a radioactive neutron star or worse, a black hole.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Sigh...Yoshi is disappointed...well I still want you to keep the white dwarf. Consider it as...as a...generosity. Oh and don't feed the white dwarf...you can turn it into a radioactive neutron star or worse, a black hole.

How would I feed it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
How would I feed it?


I..uh..don't understand.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Well stars run on gases, and are formed from dust so.... dust often?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

10-13-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
Well stars run on gases, and are formed from dust so.... dust often?


Oh no. A white dwarf is basically a dead star so you can't feel it other than the beauty and brightness in that little ball. And the box inside is in vacuum so you don't have to worry about anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
Ms. Tristana,

I have to know, If Teemo were to die, (I know there is no serious relationship going on) what would you do?

I don't think any bully from the league can catch up to me! *Chuckles* Except maybe Master Yi..... he is really fast...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

10-14-2012

Teemo steps in with nothing but the sound of brushing papers in his pack and small patters of his feet
H-hey Trist! It's great to see you! Erm.. I'm not intruding on anything am I?
Eyes widen and looks around with a hint of paranoia


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Tëëmo

Junior Member

10-14-2012

The door to Tristana's home creaks open as Teemo pokes his head in the door. His eyes go wide with confusion and he quickly enters, closing the door behind him and addressing the other Teemo.

Hey, who are you?

He marches up to the other Teemo and inspects him from head to toe, then glances at Tristana.

Am I seeing things, Trist...?

((Last thread I post in, promise. x_x Just wanted to see what would happen in this instance...))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Téemó

Member

10-14-2012

Quote:
Ask Tëëmo:
The door to Tristana's home creaks open as Teemo pokes his head in the door. His eyes go wide with confusion and he quickly enters, closing the door behind him and addressing the other Teemo.

Hey, who are you?

He marches up to the other Teemo and inspects him from head to toe, then glances at Tristana.

Am I seeing things, Trist...?

((Last thread I post in, promise. x_x Just wanted to see what would happen in this instance...))

Head bolts over to the other figure
Who are you! I mean... uhh.. Wha... Y..You're a doppelganger! Or..-or some illusion or prank! Right? Let me guess, was it Fizz? Why do you look exactly like me! (I had no idea that was going to happen >.&lt)