Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Well...maybe...since I know that you and...Teemo aren't...bee-eff and gee-eff...maybe...we...can...go on a...date? And all the while, the very shy and timid Yoshi is rubbing his back head in nervousness. Should he tell Trist that he has a crush on her?

((Should I make this into a cutish blossoming relationship or something?))
Look, I'm not really in the mood for this right now, kay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Even Tristana?))
((Indeed.))

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Sigh...Yoshi is disappointed...well I still want you to keep the white dwarf. Consider it as...as a...generosity. Oh and don't feed the white dwarf...you can turn it into a radioactive neutron star or worse, a black hole.

Ask the Megling

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Sigh...Yoshi is disappointed...well I still want you to keep the white dwarf. Consider it as...as a...generosity. Oh and don't feed the white dwarf...you can turn it into a radioactive neutron star or worse, a black hole.
How would I feed it?

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
How would I feed it?
I..uh..don't understand.

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Well stars run on gases, and are formed from dust so.... dust often?

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Well stars run on gases, and are formed from dust so.... dust often?
Oh no. A white dwarf is basically a dead star so you can't feel it other than the beauty and brightness in that little ball. And the box inside is in vacuum so you don't have to worry about anything.

Ask Téemó

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Ms. Tristana,

I have to know, If Teemo were to die, (I know there is no serious relationship going on) what would you do?
I don't think any bully from the league can catch up to me! *Chuckles* Except maybe Master Yi..... he is really fast...

Ask Téemó

10-14-2012

Teemo steps in with nothing but the sound of brushing papers in his pack and small patters of his feet
H-hey Trist! It's great to see you! Erm.. I'm not intruding on anything am I?
Eyes widen and looks around with a hint of paranoia

Ask Tmo

10-14-2012

The door to Tristana's home creaks open as Teemo pokes his head in the door. His eyes go wide with confusion and he quickly enters, closing the door behind him and addressing the other Teemo.

Hey, who are you?

He marches up to the other Teemo and inspects him from head to toe, then glances at Tristana.

Am I seeing things, Trist...?

((Last thread I post in, promise. x_x Just wanted to see what would happen in this instance...))

Ask Téemó

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tmo View Post
The door to Tristana's home creaks open as Teemo pokes his head in the door. His eyes go wide with confusion and he quickly enters, closing the door behind him and addressing the other Teemo.

Hey, who are you?

He marches up to the other Teemo and inspects him from head to toe, then glances at Tristana.

Am I seeing things, Trist...?

((Last thread I post in, promise. x_x Just wanted to see what would happen in this instance...))
Head bolts over to the other figure
Who are you! I mean... uhh.. Wha... Y..You're a doppelganger! Or..-or some illusion or prank! Right? Let me guess, was it Fizz? Why do you look exactly like me! (I had no idea that was going to happen >.<))