Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbierComic40 View Post
That was a fun day on the rift. The summoners were all drunk out of their minds, but fun nonetheless.

Ask Brolaf

06-04-2012

*Brolaf slowly climbs up to Tristana's window, and silently opens it. How he does this while likely drunk is anyone's guess. He then proceeds to empty one of the drawers in her wardrobe into a brown box, then exit just as silently as he came*

Ask the Megling

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
*Brolaf slowly climbs up to Tristana's window, and silently opens it. How he does this while likely drunk is anyone's guess. He then proceeds to empty one of the drawers in her wardrobe into a brown box, then exit just as silently as he came*
((I knew this was coming. Figured it would get drawn out longer though.))

Getsuneko

06-04-2012

"Miss Tristana... Would you mind me hanging around for a moment or two? You, Poppy, and Talon seem to be the only ones I interact with lately..." He asks with a cheerful grin.

((I find you interesting anyway...))

Ask the Megling

06-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
"Miss Tristana... Would you mind me hanging around for a moment or two? You, Poppy, and Talon seem to be the only ones I interact with lately..." He asks with a cheerful grin.

((I find you interesting anyway...))
Okay! What did you want to do?

Getsuneko

06-04-2012

"Hmmmm, I don't know to tell the truth... What do you do in your spare time?" He asks, a little surprised at how badly this was thought through. "Um, do you possibly have a favored bar in Bandle city? I'd like to see more of the city but I really don't know where to start..."

((Really came here with no plan once so ever... I just know I can have a conversation and roleplay with you plus you don't look horribly busy... xD ))

Ask the Megling

06-04-2012

Quote:
"Hmmmm, I don't know to tell the truth... What do you do in your spare time?" He asks, a little surprised at how badly this was thought through. "Um, do you possibly have a favored bar in Bandle city? I'd like to see more of the city but I really don't know where to start..."

((Really came here with no plan once so ever... I just know I can have a conversation and roleplay with you plus you don't look horribly busy... xD ))
You're going to have to be more specific when you say "favoured bar".
((I'm busier than I look. The threads, (to quote a flying diver) do you hear them calling?))

Getsuneko

06-04-2012

"A place you like to go in your spare time to relax and unwind... That kind of place actually..." He says with a grin. He leans on the wall next to the door, brushing off his Noxian officers uniform slightly. "Like I said I'd like to see more of Bandle city, you seem to be one to enjoy their time so I thought you might have a good idea..."

((I noticed that actually xD For a second I thought you weren't going to reply because of it xD ))

Ask the Megling

06-04-2012

Quote:
"A place you like to go in your spare time to relax and unwind... That kind of place actually..." He says with a grin. He leans on the wall next to the door, brushing off his Noxian officers uniform slightly. "Like I said I'd like to see more of Bandle city, you seem to be one to enjoy their time so I thought you might have a good idea..."

((I noticed that actually xD For a second I thought you weren't going to reply because of it xD ))
Oh I knew what you meant by "favoured bar", I just have a lot of them. Careful though, Teemo says that I'm a very messed up drunk. Anyway, it'll be fun to show you around the city.

And if you try anything, I can make you dead before you hit the ground!
((I make time. Such is the responsibility of the Ask thread operators.))

Ask Orichan

06-04-2012

Tristana. What colors do you want for your team?