Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

06-12-2012

((Sleepy time for me.

Don't get too excited now, you two lovers. :P))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He nibbled on poppy's lower lip purring leaning over letting her have her on top

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( Just a thought here... I wonder what will happen when Poppy sobers up and finds out about this... :P ))

Poppy presses herself tightly against Kennen, closing her eyes and blushing slightly.

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

Kennen held her head against his so he could kiss her deeply resting his hands on her hips ready to gasp for air

(( @_@ i dont..know ))

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( She's gonna be embarrassed for doing this... ))

Poppy purrs loudly, the blush on her cheeks slowly increasing. She slides her hands behind Kennen's back, holding him in a gentle grip.

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He bit her lip and pulled away "oh, wow poppy..t-that was..s-omething" he sat them both back up looking away from poppy blushing a dark red

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

Poppy giggles in the usual drunken fashion, feeling the bitemarks on her lip. It shure wash. Aww, aren't you looking cuuuute with that blush Kennen. Why aaare you looking there? Ish there shomething happening there?

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( *ahem* That account? ))

(( Also, Kennen, if you need to go to sleep, just say so. ^^))

Ask the Herald

06-12-2012

The cloaked herald, having caught all of that raunchy kissing on his recorder, finally listened to his better judgment and made to high tail it out of there......Only to accidentally trip over the rag of a cloak he was wearing, which, during his proceeding crash to the floor, was torn asunder, revealing him completely. So he remained there, laying on his front side, motionless save for the mechanisms within as they let out a gentle hum.

He pushed himself up, got to his feet, and made a mad dash for the front entrance.

{{ Meh. I suck in these situations.

Also, pfffft! I don't know why but for some reason I had gone to do something and when I came back I was logged out. I kinda instinctively logged in as my main account, and didn't realize I had posted with it until it was too late.}}

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( Can happen to anyone Vik... ))

(( I'm going to grab something to eat, hope to see something from you Kennen when I come back. ))