Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

Kennen's eyes glowed in the low light pulling away from the kiss a small trail of saliva connecting they're lips before it snapped and fell away as he heard poppy talk he couldn't help but stifle a giggle looking at poppy "i just finished the report of what happened at your smithy and decided to grab a drink.." his arm still attached to her waist resting on her plump ass.

((nah it means you dont have a perverted mind like the rest of us :P ))

Rawrwott

06-12-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
(( I feel like I'm suddenly the odd one out here... I got no folder of yordles, just Poppy as my computer background and one picture of her and Tristana... ))

((The folder I have is basically just Ego's .zip. >.> ))

Quote:
GizzyBear:
Edit- ((that violin music sounds good))

((Lovers' Waltz never gets old. <3))

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( You'd think so, but then you remember what I'm doing and the perverted images that this stuff floods my mind with... ))

A drink? That shoundsh good. I did not want to drink at firsht, but Trishty helped with that. She shlipped shomething into my orange juice, and look where I ended up. Poppy continues her giggling, her body still pressed tightly against Kennen in a hug.

Rawrwott

06-12-2012

((If Rawr was here he would write notes.

But IC me is not here. :c))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
(( You'd think so, but then you remember what I'm doing and the perverted images that this stuff floods my mind with... ))

A drink? That shoundsh good. I did not want to drink at firsht, but Trishty helped with that. She shlipped shomething into my orange juice, and look where I ended up. Poppy continues her giggling, her body still pressed tightly against Kennen in a hug.

He chuckled as he released her from his hug carrying her to a booth coming back with a glass of sparkling water sitting down next to poppy letting her rest her head on his lap "maybe you can buy me a drink after this.." he blushed feeling like he was going into dangerous territory he was a terrible lightweight. He looked to the window staring past viktor "hm..oh well."

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

Poppy blinks as she is picked up, the smile on her face widening. As her head lies on Kennen's lap, she nods. Shuuure, that'sh a great idea. Let'sh have shome fun, hmm?

Rawrwott

06-12-2012

((There's no turning back now, Kennen.))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He squirmed as poppy insinuated the fun she may want "im not much of a drinker but im sure im fun enough."

((gah why cant we RP NC17 on chat :P ))

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( Eh... NC17? ))

That'sh true, you are a fun fellow. Poppy pokes Kennen's nose. And I'm not much of a drinker eeeeeither. Trishty knowsh how to help with that thoooough.

(( Nvm, googled that. ))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He chuckled as he petted her twin tails his hands pulling slightly as he stroked the hair "maybe Tristana could help me out with that huh?" he took a sip from his glass

(no children under 17 its a american only rating i believe)