Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Kennen

06-11-2012

Kennen's eyes glowed in the low light pulling away from the kiss a small trail of saliva connecting they're lips before it snapped and fell away as he heard poppy talk he couldn't help but stifle a giggle looking at poppy "i just finished the report of what happened at your smithy and decided to grab a drink.." his arm still attached to her waist resting on her plump ass.

((nah it means you dont have a perverted mind like the rest of us :P ))

Rawrwott

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( I feel like I'm suddenly the odd one out here... I got no folder of yordles, just Poppy as my computer background and one picture of her and Tristana... ))
((The folder I have is basically just Ego's .zip. >.> ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
Edit- ((that violin music sounds good))
((Lovers' Waltz never gets old. <3))

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

(( You'd think so, but then you remember what I'm doing and the perverted images that this stuff floods my mind with... ))

A drink? That shoundsh good. I did not want to drink at firsht, but Trishty helped with that. She shlipped shomething into my orange juice, and look where I ended up. Poppy continues her giggling, her body still pressed tightly against Kennen in a hug.

Rawrwott

06-11-2012

((If Rawr was here he would write notes.

But IC me is not here. :c))

Ask Kennen

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( You'd think so, but then you remember what I'm doing and the perverted images that this stuff floods my mind with... ))

A drink? That shoundsh good. I did not want to drink at firsht, but Trishty helped with that. She shlipped shomething into my orange juice, and look where I ended up. Poppy continues her giggling, her body still pressed tightly against Kennen in a hug.
He chuckled as he released her from his hug carrying her to a booth coming back with a glass of sparkling water sitting down next to poppy letting her rest her head on his lap "maybe you can buy me a drink after this.." he blushed feeling like he was going into dangerous territory he was a terrible lightweight. He looked to the window staring past viktor "hm..oh well."

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

Poppy blinks as she is picked up, the smile on her face widening. As her head lies on Kennen's lap, she nods. Shuuure, that'sh a great idea. Let'sh have shome fun, hmm?

Rawrwott

06-12-2012

((There's no turning back now, Kennen.))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He squirmed as poppy insinuated the fun she may want "im not much of a drinker but im sure im fun enough."

((gah why cant we RP NC17 on chat :P ))

Iron Ambássador

06-12-2012

(( Eh... NC17? ))

That'sh true, you are a fun fellow. Poppy pokes Kennen's nose. And I'm not much of a drinker eeeeeither. Trishty knowsh how to help with that thoooough.

(( Nvm, googled that. ))

Ask Kennen

06-12-2012

He chuckled as he petted her twin tails his hands pulling slightly as he stroked the hair "maybe Tristana could help me out with that huh?" he took a sip from his glass

(no children under 17 its a american only rating i believe)