Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

(( Hey... don't you speak of replying Kennen. I had to wait like 5 posts from you before I got one :P And yes, Poppy is awesome ^^ ))

Looking back into Kennen's eyes, Poppy smiles. Her drunken mind considering what to do before suddenly closing in and kissing him.

(( Ah the plans I have for you... also Rawr, seems legit. ))

Ask the Herald

06-11-2012

Although reason was screaming at him to leave before he got spotted, the cloaked herald continued to record the exploits of the smaller champions. It may have just been due to the distance he kept from them, but none of them had even remotely looked suspiciously to him. Which was fortunate. Though ironic if Kennen of all Yordles failed to notice him....

{{ Tempting fate here, but yeah. }}

Rawrwott

06-11-2012

((...Viktor secretly has a cloaking device around him.

Either that or everyone's drunk.))

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

(( Kennen's not drunk... yet at least. And has other things on his mind right now :P ))

GizzyBear

06-11-2012

((Some music for kennen and poppy. :3))

Amy smiles as she watches them. She looks away and places the pipa on her laps and began playing a song.

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

(( Pfft... that link sends me to the mobile phone version of youtube. Gizzy... ))

Ask Kennen

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(( Hey... don't you speak of replying Kennen. I had to wait like 5 posts from you before I got one :P And yes, Poppy is awesome ^^ ))

Looking back into Kennen's eyes, Poppy smiles. Her drunken mind considering what to do before suddenly closing in and kissing him.

(( Ah the plans I have for you... also Rawr, seems legit. ))
((ill have to get that folder later :P and time to have fun!!))

Kennens eyes shot open and he tried to stay conscious her lips tasting sweet with the honey alcohol he felt eyes ontop of him as he puckered his lips kissing back softly

Rawrwott

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GizzyBear View Post
((Some music for kennen and poppy. :3))

Amy smiles as she watches them. She looks away and places the pipa on her laps and began playing a song.
((Non-mobile link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il4fvf55w-k

And this song is better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_kEmIX794 :3))

GizzyBear

06-11-2012

((well this is the orginal song but it has other intruments also non-mobile link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfaASp88r90))

Edit- ((that violin music sounds good))

Iron Ambássador

06-11-2012

(( I feel like I'm suddenly the odd one out here... I got no folder of yordles, just Poppy as my computer background and one picture of her and Tristana... ))

Poppy continues to look into Kennen's eyes, the effect of alcohol easily noticeable in her eyes. She continues the kiss for a while longer before pulling back. Sho, Kennen, what brought you to thish bar? Did you hear Trishty and I were here? Did you want to have shome fun?