Ask Ziggs, The Hexplosives Expert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

Hey fellows, I've seen the other champions in the league starting these. So I decided, its time for me to do one!

Fire away with your questions, Not really please don't hurt me, just mail them.
The new Mail System I am working on is not ready yet so sadly, we couldn't fire them anyways, oh the sadness...

- Insincerely, Ziggs, The (Completely Sane) Hexplosives Expert.

Mail System Status: In The Works!

Ask Mr Zed

05-12-2013

Dear Ziggs,

As it would seem you have been roped into giving the summoners a chance to message you, I have a request, It might be an opportunity for profit. Can you keep a secret?

-Zed

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Zed View Post
Dear Ziggs,

As it would seem you have been roped into giving the summoners a chance to message you, I have a request, It might be an opportunity for profit. Can you keep a secret?

-Zed

Oo, I'm good at secrets, as long as nobody bribes me at least.. But lets not worry about that. Oh, my, Profit? Well of course I'm in! Lets do this! What are we doing again?

-Ziggs

Ask Mr Zed

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Oo, I'm good at secrets, as long as nobody bribes me at least.. But lets not worry about that. Oh, my, Profit? Well of course I'm in! Lets do this! What are we doing again?

-Ziggs
Yordle,

Your assurances are lackluster. Do not cross me in this. I need a new source of hexplosive powder. A twelve pound barrel would suffice for now. I'm sure you have a source of your own that you could purchase from, on my behalf. Shall we discuss your commission?

-Zed

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Zed View Post
Yordle,

Your assurances are lackluster. Do not cross me in this. I need a new source of hexplosive powder. A twelve pound barrel would suffice for now. I'm sure you have a source of your own that you could purchase from, on my behalf. Shall we discuss your commission?

-Zed
Don't worry, Mister, I'm sure I have something. I'm reasonably sure its from Ionia too..
Your home.. Right? Twelve pounds.. What are you making? If its something that could possibly annihilate The Hand of Noxus I am completely for it!
Now, let us discuss!

-Ziggs

P.S.: Why so serious... Not like explosives area big deal PSHHHHHH

Ask Mr Zed

05-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mr Ziggs View Post
Don't worry, Mister, I'm sure I have something. I'm reasonably sure its from Ionia too..
Your home.. Right? Twelve pounds.. What are you making? If its something that could possibly annihilate The Hand of Noxus I am completely for it!
Now, let us discuss!

-Ziggs

P.S.: Why so serious... Not like explosives area big deal PSHHHHHH

Between you and I, Noisemakers. Yes, simple noisemakers and many of them. I'm sure the hand of Noxus would be most annoyed by them. Lets be clear Ziggs. Plain medium grade hexplosive powder. Carefully packed. Wiring or detonation devices are not needed. I am aware such an amount might cost 1200 gold. Deliver it to me and I will pay you double.

-Zed.

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

Ok, I have sent for the powder and speaking of the hand, you wouldn't mind making me a few Noisemakers? It will reduce the cost to 950+950... if you can get me 5 At least. Anyways I'm bad at Math, My Hexplosives use math that's why my bombs explode so large. 12 pounds is too much, I'll have to go get make some more.

-Ziggs

P.S. : Why are noisemakers so Private... Are you SURE your just making noisemakers...

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

((Sleep calls, Bye!))

makmix

05-12-2013

Mack sent a little holo bot to Ziggs.

"Bloody balls... This thing working? Ah, it is... Ziggs, I suggest a little project that both of us work on. Don't worry, it is something explosive.

The bot lays out a plan for a cannon.

"It's called the Self Working Explosive Howitzer. I have the materials, but I have no way to work the explosives that are required, so I need your help. Do you agree?"

The bot reveals two buttons, one for agree and self destruct, another for disagree and return to sender.

Ask Mr Ziggs

05-12-2013

ziggs ponders this and then asks himself

" Maybe I can press accept and self destruct..."

ziggs gets out his watch and touches the button that says countdown.

When it reaches one he punches both buttons.

When the countdown ends a explosion is heard in the distance.

"Hmmm... I wonder what that was, all well. Bot go tell your master I say yes. Oh wait..."

Ziggs ponders the thought of having superior knowledge of hexplosives over this scientist, and decides he likes it.