Question: Map Update?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wuhi

08-18-2010

Hello.
Just to introduce myself :3! My name is Dion, 18 years old and I live in germany=D!

Well, i have been questioning myself why we only have rather 2 kinds of maps:
3x3 and 5x5(+winter special).

I always see Riot working hard on new champions, legendary skins and all those things
but i think it would be very nice to have a new map.
Does not have to be a "completely" new map but maybe another special simular to
the wintermap(5x5).
Something like a skinchange for the maps. A Watermap or Lavamap. I dont know =O.
Just something new and exciting and =D dont know just cool!

Maybe you guys just write down your comments to this post.
If there are enough positive comments then maybe Riot will work on a new map :3!

Thank you for reading.
(Ah and sorry for all the mistakes in this post :3)

Dion

moosez

08-18-2010

They're currently working on a new map as we speak.

TheInsomniac

08-18-2010

Read the Journal of Justice for some blatant hints on the new map. I wouldn't say that it's a 100% guarantee that the map mentioned WILL be the next new map coming out soon, but it seems pretty likely.

Here's a paragraph from the latest Journal of Justice:

Quote:
"The note about Kalamanda was shocking; I hope the League can make use of those nexuses to be able to have another Field of Justice soon. I don't know why, [but] I think it won’t go as smoothly as I would want it. The resources over the mines can make greedy people do their worst.

Your concerns are justified, Lehran. If we have learned anything from the five Rune Wars that Runeterra has suffered through, then it is that an individual’s lust for wealth and power can bring a civilization to its knees. As for a potential Field of Justice... if I had to fathom a guess, I would think that is something relatively high on the priority list for the League’s research team. That is, provided the nexuses are suitable for use in a battle arena.

Kalamanda is a place we should all be keeping an eye on."
That seems pretty convincing to me.

Wuhi

08-18-2010

=O uh nice. Well then I am sorry for this post :3! But thank you for the information ^.^!