[REPORT] Intentional Feeding.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakkky

08-18-2010

I just would like to follow up a report regarding this one cool guy who's immature enough to ruin a rank game by intentionally feeding the enemy. I honestly don't know why re+ards like this one plays this game, seriously. There's also alot of nerd rager ingame who thinks they know everything but the truth is they suck themselves and they just like blaming their teammates because of their failure. Seriously, grow the f*ckup!

Please be more strict on this matter, it ruins the fun.

Here's the proof btw: http://www.xfire.com/video/33dec6/

So yeah, he's name is nervous. I'm kinda expecting for an action here because I honestly don't know if that report after each game actually being given attention so I'd like to follow this case up and be an example to immature people. If you can't take the pressure, stay on normal games.

Btw, it all started like 5mins in-game time when his laning partner morgana started trashtalking him saying he's bad because he died like a couple of times. That kind of guy is also annoying ingame, whines on every single thing which is not actually HELPING. Immature people, f*ck off!

PS. I don't know if this is the right section for this but since it's the general discussion i'd like people to know, thanks. If it is not on the right one, feel free to move this thread.

Karusan

08-18-2010

Underpanties!

StevenIsBallin

08-18-2010

you arent supposed to call out people on the forums

Yrlokami

08-18-2010

Please read the sticky about reporting players.

GeminiTroll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

I don't know what you expect to gain from this. Riot isn't going to tell you what action, if any, they take against this guy. Nor are the customer service people who take care of the bad seeds going to read it. So you're just putting yourself at risk by breaking the forum rules for no benefit.

hamr

08-18-2010

what about when i grouped up in a 5 man premade and we played feeder game for the fun of it, who ever dies the most wins