Hybrid Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolls Thy Face

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Guinsoos, Nashors, AP/tank items?

- Self heal
- Attack speed/movespeed boost
- Moderately high damage slow
- AOE channel that slows for your teammmates, or can deal large damage if not targeted

thoughts?

Remsiag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Nashors wouldn't be worth it, Nunu already got a good ASPD bonus because of his W. Personally, I think hybrid Nunu would be bad, his AP ratios are just too awesome to build anything except AP.

shing0

08-18-2010

i agree. full ap with a lichbane at the end is awesome, might want a banshees if u got trouble

Havoc Night

08-18-2010

I definitely wouldn't go with a guinsoos, but I personally believe a Nashor's Tooth would be viable due to the additional cooldown reduction and the attack speed to aid in using Nunu's passive.
You could definitely try the full hybrid build if you would like though and it could work if you play decently, but I wouldn't experiment in a ranked game at least :P

Kyanern

08-18-2010

imho, Blood Boil already gives enough attack speed considering his role as caster/support, so Nashor's and Rageblade won't provide as much as Lich Bane since he can proc Lich Bane pretty quickly. Go from W -> attack -> E/R -> attack -> E/R -> attack, then Ghost and Consume before the last autoattack....

I've seen a few tank Nunus too, and I've been wondering about a Tank/Caster hybrid myself. Maybe I could **** around in practice games and share a build...

Of course, I'd like to see how others build him.