Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot 2 possible improvements?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kokujinkun

05-18-2012

First of all, thanks, Riot, for doing such a great job on League. Me and my schlady appreciate it. Secondly, I would like to suggest making a sidebar for consumables on the shop menu. Every has usually buys pots at some point in the game, so I don't see anything wrong with having that available to summoner's ;D. Lastly, and this is kind of complicated and I understand if it's a very shot-down concept, but increasing the gold cost on Heart of Gold by 25g and allowing it to also build into Herald's. It's really far-fetched, but I think it could add an entirely new concept to the game by allowing players multiple options for building items without unbalancing items themselves. For example, if a person was building Herald's with H.o.G then they wouldn't NEED Kindlegem to necessarily buy it to finish herald's. I would leave that specific complicated part up to you guys but tell me whatcha think.

Kokujinkun

05-19-2012

bump

I0N

05-19-2012

Bump

cloudforever1991

05-19-2012

Bump.

I also have a suggestion. I would really like it to see the the Classic map be reversed for the purple team. For me its a real disadvantage cause I'm not very skilled at moving the screen with my cursor, and it seems like a general disadvantage to the purple team anyways. Those are my thoughts and I have no idea how others feel about this but it would be enjoyable for this to be changed.

Kokujinkun

05-31-2012

bump