@Riot 2 possible improvements?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kokujinkun

05-18-2012

First of all, thanks, Riot, for doing such a great job on League. Me and my schlady appreciate it. Secondly, I would like to suggest making a sidebar for consumables on the shop menu. Every has usually buys pots at some point in the game, so I don't see anything wrong with having that available to summoner's ;D. Lastly, and this is kind of complicated and I understand if it's a very shot-down concept, but increasing the gold cost on Heart of Gold by 25g and allowing it to also build into Herald's. It's really far-fetched, but I think it could add an entirely new concept to the game by allowing players multiple options for building items without unbalancing items themselves. For example, if a person was building Herald's with H.o.G then they wouldn't NEED Kindlegem to necessarily buy it to finish herald's. I would leave that specific complicated part up to you guys but tell me whatcha think.

Kokujinkun

05-19-2012

bump

I0N

05-19-2012

Bump

cloudforever1991

05-19-2012

Bump.

I also have a suggestion. I would really like it to see the the Classic map be reversed for the purple team. For me its a real disadvantage cause I'm not very skilled at moving the screen with my cursor, and it seems like a general disadvantage to the purple team anyways. Those are my thoughts and I have no idea how others feel about this but it would be enjoyable for this to be changed.

Kokujinkun

05-31-2012

bump