What should I do........

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja Le

08-18-2010

recently ive been matched up with a bunch of low lvl extreme noobs and i have been on a 10 game losing streak and its extremely frustrating..... is there anyway i can make sure im not paired up with low lvl summoners?

AngieBug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2010

not a whole lot u can do expect go and make a premade and get people to join around ur level.

Drunar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

The only way I'd suggest is finding a group of 2-3 other people that you play well with and start queing up with them. At least that way you won't have random feeders/noobs dragging you down, but you will be paired up against slightly better people as well.

fiori

08-18-2010

I'm sorry to say this..but as you progress you will continue to see bad players, even at 30. only advice to give you is make friends with people that you think are good, get on vent with them and form an arranged team.

Captain Patch

08-18-2010

While you are levelling up, you need to add every decent player to your friends list and try to play with a 2-3 man premade. 1 good player can't solo an enemy team, but 2 good players can certainly pub stomp in low levels. These decent players, assuming they continue playing, will be the people who will be useful to have around when you hit level 30 and push into mid-high elo.

This "levelling pack" strategy is common to pretty much all continuous multiplayer games (especially MMORPGs), and makes everything infinitely more fun.