Im thinking of gettin rammus but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

In└Nutshell

08-18-2010

I have to know of beside from being a tank he can also be good damage. I mean like can he be like olaf kind of dps? cuz i want to tank but also dps when i feel like it.

Captain Patch

08-18-2010

He does a good amount of damage for a tank, but it is highly situational.

That being said, he is easily one of the most fun champions in the game, if you don't own him, buy him (or play him when he's free).

Now.

Not later.

Vrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmm.... Pop!

Dymion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Stack sunfire and thornmail and no one will want to come near you

DoransTroll

08-18-2010

He has a slow start to every game, and he needs his farming (due to his natural low HP).
By the end of the game, his damage is on par with a carry mainly because Tremor (his ult) does a lot of damage. And I do mean a lot.
My only tip with Rammus is don't be deceived by Powerball. That thing is fast..but moving between the lane too much will kill you. I made that mistake way too much.

Rammus is the original carry tank, along with Malphite. I think Malphite is getting some love in the upcoming patches, so keep an eye out for him as well.

KevinPJH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

08-18-2010

The more armor you get the more damage hr deals.

ExpertSockThrow

08-18-2010

Yeah, 25% of his Armor is converted to Attack Damage. I guess you could build him dps, but I've never seen one that's as effective as simply stacking armor/mr and taking all the hits from the enemy team.

He's one of my favorite champions. Try him, he's really fun to play.

Hamsamwich

08-18-2010

How i personally dps on him is -- get armor and hp items (items that give both), at some point with some extra money buy the parts, between other items, and then finish a zeal.

And then go in for an Atma's

Of course i have only won twice when i have gotten a phantom dancer on him.. and i haved played him a goood amount. (I have won more then once with a zeal.)