A couple game/client suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dymion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

I'm sure there are other posts out there about suggestions to improve the game/client. Here's a couple of mine.

Buying IP with RP at a 2 to 1 ratio. For those of us that have some left over RP but not enough to buy anything with.

A remember password and with a auto login option and the login screen.

Post yours and hope Riot reads.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-18-2010

Neither will happen.

Riot feels that buying IP is selling power (I disagree but thats their call) also the system is meant to encourage you to buy more RP to spend RP.

Their legal team will not let them store passwords, probably because they store personal info too.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2010

D: encased...
how do you do it?

Dymion

08-18-2010

What personal info warrants them not being able to store passwords? And if they put a cap on the RP buying like you have to be below 100 RP to buy IP. Sounds like they are just being a little lazy and don't feel like coming up with options.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehn00bsauce View Post
D: encased...
how do you do it?
Dual monitors so I can watch Warehouse 13 while refreshing the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dymion View Post
What personal info warrants them not being able to store passwords? And if they put a cap on the RP buying like you have to be below 100 RP to buy IP. Sounds like they are just being a little lazy and don't feel like coming up with options.
Credit card info, address, names. emails, etc.
We may see lower RP prices if/when they start selling summoner icons though some of the sales can go pretty low. They aren't lazy, they just aren't focusing on that particular area especially since they don't want to sell IP.