Trying to play on TT more..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinalShinobi

05-18-2012

And would like to know how to jungle Jungling on SR has always been one of the most fun roles to play as and I'd like to transition that into Twisted Treeline because of the amazing atmosphere that it has Does anyone have any tips or guides that they wish to share with me?

PS: My main jungler on SR is Malphite. Is he able to transition well into Twisted Treeline? Thanks for the help =]

Oh God Im Based

05-18-2012

the viable junglers in TT are generally the ones with fast clear times. shyvana, riven, lee, etc. you might have trouble fighting the camps because they're so different from SR, starting cloth 5 is the best option

you basically start in the middle camp on your side, moving your way up top in a clockwise rotation. from there it's mostly just ganking and roaming taking objectives

Boo

05-18-2012

ninja'd

Faelaren

05-19-2012

TT Jungle is alot harder then SR jungle, so alot of champions can't jungle on TT.

It's very easy to get messed with in the jungle on TT so what I suggest if you have your heart set on it is to learn to hybridize between Jungle, Lane and ganking

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-19-2012

WW jungle TT probably the best :P Or go ahead adn take a Jax.

xZeppelin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Warwick can jungle, try to use that order *******http://i54.tinypic.com/vrt3xj.png********