I'm thinking about getting Ezreal, but I have one question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romdeau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

This is supposed to be a game-breaking decision factor on whether or not you're going to purchase arguably one of the best dps champs in the game atm?

Dymion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Well most people will say play him as AD so his ult is meh with that build, more use in taking out a large group of minions or sniping a low health runner.

TimeScar

Recruiter

08-18-2010

AP is fine, but it does not do MASSIVE DAMAGE, it does decent damage, and scales worse than his e skill if I recall correctly. and clair is a waste because if you need it, they aren't low enough for you to kill them.

and yes clair is more or less useless now. wards and wriggle's is better, or better yet, ashe.

woopyfrood

08-18-2010

I was just wondering if you could Nashor-steal with trueshot barrage.

GewdJab

08-18-2010

Back in the AP Ez glory days, I sniped quite a few dragons and even a couple barons using Clairvoyance

woopyfrood

08-18-2010

But is it still doable? How hard did the enemy team rage?

GewdJab

08-18-2010

It involved more laughing than raging. It is still doable, but AP Ez in general is just bad nowadays (mainly due to AD Ez being so good).

Garion

08-18-2010

whether AP or AD is up to preference

but when u see an Ez with clairvoyance... wouldnt that tell the opponent something?

woopyfrood

08-18-2010

Since I haven't played Ezreal before, I was just thinking about building him around a Trueshot-Sniping playstyle.

Guess that's not as great a strategy as it seemed.

I'm still going to try it.

CODChimera

08-18-2010

Don't get Ezreal. He is overplayed enough as it is :P

Clairvoyance is amazing and every team should have 1. So if no one is taking it then it could work on ez.