I'm thinking about getting Ezreal, but I have one question.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

woopyfrood

08-18-2010

Trueshot Barrage goes across the whole map and deals "Massive Damage."

So...

High AP + Clairvoyance = ?

Triumph XD

08-18-2010

= not worth it because ad is 10x beter

raced

08-18-2010

Expect people to move if they see a clairvoyance pop up next to them and they are low. You'd be better off shooting in the dark for most cases. Plus AD is much better than AP anyways so it's not worth the trouble. Pick up karthus if you want to do things like that.

Just my 2 cents.

Tireless Warrior

08-18-2010

Because people are actually going to not move after seeing that an eye is above them for a period of time.

Although it was funny when the Ezrael bug made his trueshot barrage battle cry able to be heard where it would land.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-18-2010

its the same as playing AP Ashe with clairvoyance + teleport...

A Wild PedoPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triumph XD View Post
= not worth it because ad is 10x beter
its not that much better and yes high AP + trushot barrage does alot of damage but u have to aim it right because chances they will c ur clairvoyance and know to get away from that spot

Captain Patch

08-18-2010

Trueshot Barrage will likely lose some of its damage along the way on minons and jungle mobs, and it is also very difficult to aim. Clairvoyance is a great skill (though usually left to a tank or support), but you'd be better off just aiming at things you can see, instead of trusting to even further luck.

Generally, outside of the awesome "Fire at somebody hugging their turret at low life in another lane and pray for free gold" situations, people will usually use the ultimate at mid-long-range (600-1500-ish) as a team fight nuke or finisher, and not as a global skill.

AP and AD Ezreal are both good, AP more for AoE team fights and AD more for back line assassination, though both work quite well at both.

Heliostorm

08-18-2010

Trueshot barraging across the map is more a matter of luck than any kind of skill.

woopyfrood

08-18-2010

Wait, people can see the clairvoyance eye?

I've never used that spell before. Seriously, that makes clairvoyance near-useless. People will just retreat if they know they are being watched.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by woopyfrood View Post
Wait, people can see the clairvoyance eye?

I've never used that spell before. Seriously, that makes clairvoyance near-useless. People will just retreat if they know they are being watched.
you learn something every day
yes you can see the clairvoyance eye
but its still a useful spell for checking buffs in the jungle
and bushes