Malady and berserker greaves are bad, eh?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

I love how your Nunu has the lowest CS in the game, and is just barely breaking even on K/D on the winning team. As far as I can tell, that's not doing well.

Also, I do know you're kidding.

Slade

08-18-2010

1500 isn't upper middle. The top 500 players were >2200 ELO. 1500 would still be considered low ELO.

Thanorodd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

That's pretty much the best Nunu ever.

Getting 7/7/10 with zerker's and 2x Malady, as Nunu, is THE MOST IMPRESSIVE THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

EVER.

I mean it.

Peach Plum Pair

08-18-2010

Zerker Greaves are okay on a very few champions (Corki is the only one I can think of right now; he needs all his other slots for AD).

Malady isn't, though.

Garion

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattehwubbs View Post
1500 isn't upper middle. The top 500 players were >2200 ELO. 1500 would still be considered low ELO.
that would be mid ELO.......

PS: i believe it was the player itself is good.... not the items....

DoransTroll

08-18-2010

Malady is an excellent item for champs with innate AS boost early game.
I often run into Teemos that really excel during early game because he's carrying a Malady, while I'm walking around trying to build larger items. It does become obsolete during late game, so just sell them off and you'll be OK.

Zerker..I do use it on a few champs. Mainly when I know that I'm not going to be a CC bait (like when I play Taric, or other supports), it does work well for me.

Zidane

08-18-2010

Least minions kills in the entire match. Yeah... No

Thanorodd

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
Malady is an excellent item for champs with innate AS boost early game.
I often run into Teemos that really excel during early game because he's carrying a Malady, while I'm walking around trying to build larger items. It does become obsolete during late game, so just sell them off and you'll be OK.

Zerker..I do use it on a few champs. Mainly when I know that I'm not going to be a CC bait (like when I play Taric, or other supports), it does work well for me.
No, it isn't.

Taric can still benefit more from Merc Treads. How is the healer NOT CC-bait?

And characters with innate AS bonuses benefit more from AD. AS is useless until a large amount of AD is present. Especially Teemo, whose attacks apply a DoT which does not scale with AS at all.

Malady could be replaced by any AD item of similar value with better results. Or, Starks.

Malak al Maut

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattehwubbs View Post
Middle unranked Elo is ~1400, it's upper middle with 2200 being obnoxiously high and skewing the results. Take a group of people, a couple 1100s, several 1200s, and 6 2400 rated players. Results become heavily skewed. I'm sure if you looked at the mode or median instead of the mean you'd discover he's fairly above average.

Tlaon

08-18-2010

Nunu knows the best way to demoralize the enemy: beat them with an awful build.

Also, upvote to Snazzy for old time's sake.