this game was not meant to be played solo queuing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frinn

05-18-2012

You cannot have fun in this game by solo queuing. play draft mode you will get stuck as support 90% of the time( its fine for one or two games but it gets old really quick). playing blind mode is a **** shoot. One team will have a legit team comp, the other team will have 3 aps or 3 ads and typical that team also has "that guy" who trolls because they didnt get his way.

how do you have fun in this game solo queuing? and dont say dominion

343Guilty1

05-18-2012

Make friends...

343Guilty1

05-18-2012

Also your prob stuck playing support cuz i'll bet your usually lowest elo and at the bottom of the totem

Axiom Prime

05-18-2012

Enjoy playing support imo, get a **** ton of assists and when your team talks **** at the end of the game to the other team you can be like...pfftt you *****es would have failed without me.

Jokapwn

05-18-2012

Solo queue does get frustrating, but fun is just in your mind. If you learn to actually enjoy the support role (which for some reason many can not adapt to and enjoy) then the gameplay experience changes. Maybe supports can not "carry" the team, but they sure do make some of the greatest, if not THE GREATEST, impact in the game. Try supports like Janna, Lulu, Alistar. Very enjoyable to disrupt the enemy team and /laugh at them.

As far as the trolls are concerned. Just be nice and youll see that trolls become human for a while. Worked with me