first look at Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hellohades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

So, with the new Journal of Justice being published, more talks of Kalamanda have risen.
what kind of map do you guys think this will be? it will most likely have a different mode since there are talks of "great riches".. so.. capture the flag? king of the hill? what do you guys think?

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-18-2010

I know they've been wanting new game modes and Zileas was pretty keen on capture point. Could be something like increased resources if you have points. Pure speculation though.

John McCain

08-18-2010

We'd like something fresh and exciting, that's for sure. I'm not sure, but I think they said it would be less ganky?

flaakmonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

w.e it is will be fun. But a ctf or Unreal Tournament - Onslaught mode would be tight. Or ever UT Assualt style mode.

robcerm

Recruiter

08-18-2010

sounds like fun.

S T

Recruiter

08-18-2010

Well they did want something "less ganky" and from that "concept art" even though it might not be, you can see theres 2 opposing camps but in the distance you have 2 bridges going out at different angles, which would definitely mean no suprise ganks without teleport =P

Excession

08-18-2010

Sigh..you guys always pay attention to the unimportant parts. Open your eyes: SOMEONE BEAT US TO NIDALEE.

Hellohades

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EncasedShadow View Post
I know they've been wanting new game modes and Zileas was pretty keen on capture point. Could be something like increased resources if you have points. Pure speculation though.
resources for what though? if you gained gold for controlling it, GG after holding it for 2 minutes. but if it's just "whoever gains so much resources first wins", that'd be pretty rad too. I do hope they just have death match mode as well.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellohades View Post
resources for what though? if you gained gold for controlling it, GG after holding it for 2 minutes. but if it's just "whoever gains so much resources first wins", that'd be pretty rad too. I do hope they just have death match mode as well.
Could be minions, gold and/or exp. Could even power up turrets. Lots of options. GG depends on the rate gain.

Nabonidus

08-18-2010

Encased pretty much said everything I was going to. Considering the 'different team size' maps didn't go too hot, I hope they're maybe steering toward a more uniform team size to balance around, and focusing instead on different modes using that size.