Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best game you've had. no lie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Fizz EU

06-13-2012

18/0/2 as Akali on Twisted Treeline. No, I wasn't KSing; the rest of my team had 3 kills total.

Javier Pwns

06-13-2012

37 and 0 Vayne no lie

Oshiet

06-13-2012

Some good games: went 23/8/8 with Fiora and 21/3/10 with Akali over the past week. Then went on the ultimate losing streak because of ******* leaving the game.

THIS, however, is the best game I've participated in as a team. Was a hard and well fought battle, with loads of KSing!:

Bauermir

06-13-2012

My best game was today with sivir! 25/4/15 INSANE!

Athryil

06-13-2012

I don't know what the score was, but I was Graves. Our team was getting our asses handed to us. The opposite side had a fizz who was going around just melting us away. Then mid game in an epic team fight, their fizz got a penta kill on us. Very upsetting, but we decided to keep trying. Eventually we got in to another team fight just out side their inner set of turrets. It was mass crazyness. Everyone was one top of everyone so I just spam the skills and right click everything. Guess what? REVENGE Pentakill by yours truly and a push to win the game. =D My first and only pentakill so far in a pvp match. Was playing in the same room as a friend. We got all loud and stuff ( it was around midnight). Woke up his wife and got into major trouble. =) My best game so far.

TuM rexasaurs

06-13-2012

best was 37/8/25 i was face rapen my mushroom finshed some ppl off i knew where to put em since i main teemo

AxalaraT9

06-13-2012

38/20/20 koggie ad carry ranked with 4 ie, so long ago i didnt even know it doesnt stack lol

BadBoy1299

06-13-2012

Best game i ever had was support Leona. 12/7/56. Game lasted 95 mins and each team had about 80 kills. We won but not by much, had like 300 health on our Nexus when we aced

Feror

Recruiter

06-13-2012

31-5 Karthus.. our team was failing but then i turned it around by ulting while they were at baron..
about 5 seconds later baron got me dat penta .

It was about 80 minutes long >_<

Timammoth

06-14-2012

37/1/15 with gangplank. was ages ago when i was like summoning lvl 15 when i thought i was pro.