Best game you've had. no lie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless

06-12-2012

I just had another great game. Teemo and Nasus versus Gankplank and Yorick (me) top.
I got 2nd and 3rd blood, and first death on my team. Then they tried a mid ganking top when I was about to hit 6. Gank starts, we smash Teemo to low health, I level up, I ult myself. Ends up 3 kills to 1 death (me). I ended 11/9/5 after numerous ganks (ok, maybe just 3) which we ended up winning, and our Gangplank ened with like 2 deaths. They surrendered after an ace with 1 death for my team (me, again).

TheMightyComp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Don't know if this counts, but I went 26/13/22 as AP kog'maw in an ARAM once. Got 2 quadras :P.

Vizzlepeez

06-12-2012

21/3/10 as talon, got a penta and a quad lol

KingSnafu

06-12-2012

52/4/dunno was karthus got 2 pentas and a quad on a 82 min game

GFireflyE

06-12-2012

26/3/18 Ryze.
Then they nurfed him.
Now, every AP is better....probably even Orianna.

Rocket Cow 2

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GFireflyE View Post
26/3/18 Ryze.
Then they nurfed him.
Now, every AP is better....probably even Orianna.
hehehe uhm no

Dylan R C Pierce

06-12-2012

Back before the nerf, I went 36/2/21 with evelynn. That game is the only game I ever had a penta in.

Sk4r3Kr0w

06-13-2012

I had a 26/6/20 or so assists two nights ago as Anivia, got a screen shot of the score when the game ended too Game was about 40 minutes so I think 26 kills was pretty good for the time I had to get them in lol

DTKobra

06-13-2012

I have had many a game with Katarina where i carry without dying. My ranked game with Lux where i went 7/0/11 in a tough game and pulled my team around from feeding in the beginning to a win was one i was pretty proud of. But I think in recent memory my best game was with Leona. My worst position is tank, and i set my team up for a fantastic win, I believe i was 6/2/35. Sorta made my life.

0rphanPuncher

06-13-2012

17/3/35 with Shen. I was solo laning against a riven. I got a triple kill at the end with my vorpal blades

Team Comp: Shen Sona Soraka Vayne Lee sin