Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best game you've had. no lie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGotCareless

06-12-2012

I just had another great game. Teemo and Nasus versus Gankplank and Yorick (me) top.
I got 2nd and 3rd blood, and first death on my team. Then they tried a mid ganking top when I was about to hit 6. Gank starts, we smash Teemo to low health, I level up, I ult myself. Ends up 3 kills to 1 death (me). I ended 11/9/5 after numerous ganks (ok, maybe just 3) which we ended up winning, and our Gangplank ened with like 2 deaths. They surrendered after an ace with 1 death for my team (me, again).

TheMightyComp

06-12-2012

Don't know if this counts, but I went 26/13/22 as AP kog'maw in an ARAM once. Got 2 quadras :P.

Vizzlepeez

06-12-2012

21/3/10 as talon, got a penta and a quad lol

KingSnafu

06-12-2012

52/4/dunno was karthus got 2 pentas and a quad on a 82 min game

GFireflyE

06-12-2012

26/3/18 Ryze.
Then they nurfed him.
Now, every AP is better....probably even Orianna.

Rocket Cow 2

06-12-2012

Quote:
GFireflyE:
26/3/18 Ryze.
Then they nurfed him.
Now, every AP is better....probably even Orianna.

hehehe uhm no

Dylan R C Pierce

06-12-2012

Back before the nerf, I went 36/2/21 with evelynn. That game is the only game I ever had a penta in.

Sk4r3Kr0w

06-13-2012

I had a 26/6/20 or so assists two nights ago as Anivia, got a screen shot of the score when the game ended too Game was about 40 minutes so I think 26 kills was pretty good for the time I had to get them in lol

DTKobra

06-13-2012

I have had many a game with Katarina where i carry without dying. My ranked game with Lux where i went 7/0/11 in a tough game and pulled my team around from feeding in the beginning to a win was one i was pretty proud of. But I think in recent memory my best game was with Leona. My worst position is tank, and i set my team up for a fantastic win, I believe i was 6/2/35. Sorta made my life.

0rphanPuncher

06-13-2012

17/3/35 with Shen. I was solo laning against a riven. I got a triple kill at the end with my vorpal blades

Team Comp: Shen Sona Soraka Vayne Lee sin