Best game you've had. no lie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SummonYerMaw

05-21-2012

1/3/4 Ashe.

I got DC as soon as game started, didn't get back till 35 mins in and we were down 20/25. Got boots and filled invent with wards. Ended the game 40/30ish with my wards and Enchanted arrow pretty much sealing the game

Peechey

06-11-2012

21/1/11 Ashe, 56 minute game. Roughly 260 AD and 2.1 AS, buffs put the AD to about 300 when active. Yes, this was a bot game, but I just started playing, and he did not specify bot or pvp.

Leonixxiii

06-11-2012

44/4/29 Lux, 4v5

IGotCareless

06-11-2012

Solo top Soraka in my first game ever as her. I was in beginner bots with 3 friends, 2 called bot right away and then Teemo decided to join them. They were practicing working together, so I just soloed top. Warwick bot ended the game a level 7, I zoned him so hard. Bot ending the game at 20 minutes helped a little, but still.

JLwantsurcookies

06-11-2012

something to the effect of 35/4-5? with urgot. My little rocket of doom <3

AU Freo

06-11-2012

44/2/21 with Fiora on Summoners Rift. Back when I was about level 15. Amazing game, and 3 quadras

xCry0x

06-11-2012

had a few in the ball park of 20-1 as kog'maw and veigar. Both are easy kills if you play a dumb team that doesn't pressure you. Could do it fairly easily if veigar if you focus on stealing kills from people =).

I think my best game non score wise was a game where I jungled amumu and we started horrible, going down something like 5/15, one of our players got mad because we would not surrender and started essentially feeding by farming creeps pushed way out by himself and dying over and over. Me and another would not surrender because the other team's comp sucked compared to ours and sure enough, they baroned and pushed our tower/inhib and I landed an ult on their entire team and we aced them, pushed up killed 2 towers & dragon.. then rinse and repeat they baroned again, all got caught in ult again and died and we pushed up killed last tower inhib and final towers for the win. Went to show how quickly a game can turn around and how important a strong initiate is.

Zheng2813

06-11-2012

25/2 Vayne ALMOST got my first pentakill on it but a nautilus killed ahri :'(

Lucian in Paris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-11-2012

Not me but in one of my games a twisted fate got over 40 kills. The only time I have seen anyone break 40 kills.

Chaos Rose Stein

06-11-2012

33-10-29 with Fizz on my first game as him; which in this game I also cored my first Penta Kill.