Anyone else feel the same way?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zach2007

Recruiter

08-23-2012

I don't knowabout anyone else, but when i play LOL i have the screen locked on my champ. I know it sounds noobish but it's how i play and i like it. The only problem with this is when you are on the purple team. The HUD always seems to be in my way when i am trying to get early lane kills. This usually results in trying to cast an ability, and not doing anything because the cursor is right on top of the HUD. If I could change this, i would put the option for placing the HUD on the top of the screen to avoid this mess i seem to be having.

KROTANK

08-23-2012

I used to screen lock; but since riot does nothing to remedy the disadvantages of the purple side, I just dealt with it and learned to use unlocked.

Although, to tell the truth, I switch between both; depending on the situation. Sometimes locked is fine, other times you need to position the camera or roam the map. Now that I've gotten used to it, I don't find unlocked too annoying.

Still, there are times (especially as bot support on Purple), where we get pushed to turret, so I unlock the camera and position it so at the top right is our turret, and the bottom right is the bush, with the blue team towards the bottom of the screen and the purple at the top (obviously). Occasionally, I'll have to retreat back behind the turret, and it's annoying to hit the top of the screen and suddenly have my camera fly to zoom in on our nexus.

This is especially annoying when playing as blitz, or any champ that fires skillshots from a distance.

Rein37

08-23-2012

I wish you could move the HUD on the left, right, top, or bottom of the screen, so then you could adjust it depending on which lane you are in