How do you counter Talon mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForsakenLoyalty

06-28-2012

I just played vs Talon mid as Lux. All I can say is, Talon is very aggressive because he is AD and he can CS us something fierce early game, but he can still be stopped. If you can snare him and hit him with a basic attack, you do a nice amount of damage at any point in game. But your main trick is to play defensively. A smart Talon won't dive someone who can stun or snare him under the turret. Losing CS to keep him from killing you is worth it.

Kaoelith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

galio and ryze are the main people who can stall talon from snowballing, it is bound to happen at some point when team fights happen though

another easier option if blind pick is to swap with your top lane, unless it is worse like a darius

Ouroborous HD

06-28-2012

all things said above are legit ways of stopping talon mid. has anyone ever oh i dont know considered countering with a BRUISER

bylobog44

07-24-2012

I don't know of tactical counters, but Mordekaiser mid shuts him down pretty hard.

Rumbles

07-24-2012

I've gone as Kass vs Talon...It was the most awkward laning ever (leading to us both roaming). He would rake, I would slow. He would silence at the same time of my silence. It was a lot of standing next to each other unsure of what to do...

Zeikei

07-24-2012

Yeah the reason Talon goes mid is because almost all of his top lane matchups (bruisers) are horrendous.

BlueMach3n

07-24-2012

yea u should try conter attacking him with a diffrent champion

tash456

07-24-2012

malphite mid or galio mid

Lethadind

07-24-2012

Fizz counters Talon mid, as does Mordekaiser.

Ur little sister

07-24-2012

I don't know if this reflects the Talon's I've played agianst but...
I have NEVER lost to Talon as Katarina. The cool part is that, being a fellow assassin, you pretty much beat him at his own game.

He can farm. So can you. He has only 1 dash/blink and only 1 hard cc. They're the same spell, and they're his only way of actually getting in range to hit you with anything. He's a sitting duck once that silence ends.