rasing elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadow99999

05-18-2012

i have a elo of only 676 i am a pretty good player i can't getting bad team. i'm looking for some one that wants to duo can add me on league or message me through skype sh4d0w9999

Base Or Feed

05-18-2012

just give up. ranked isnt taken seriously below 1.3k elo and the elo system is broken.... let it go

Jokapwn

05-18-2012

I somewhat agree and disagree with you Emeraldin3. I agree that a lot of trolls and such exist at such low ELOs to ruin the game for others, but there are also players who are trying to get out. And I say it from experience. Mind you, I am not anywhere near the high ELOs, but I have gone down to the depths of below 500 and I can assure you that it was mainly my game that was messed up. After some more practice and understanding, namely, ward placement religiously and last hitting, I was, and still am, rising up the ladders. Its slow, but sure.

Now getting back to topic, you can always add me bro, I would be willing to play a few normal games with you and just helping you with whatever advice I can give (that I picked up from watching the pros and actual experience).

Enjoy.