Am I an ok Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jukt

05-18-2012

Hey, i've recently picked up ezreal and thought i was pretty good with him so i started carrying myself out of elo "hell" ive gone up like 200 elo and am currently at 934, and just wanted to kno if there was any suggestions on how to play ezreal better, I usually start off with a dorans blade than go t1 boots -> sheen -> Brutalizer -> Phage -> 10% life steal thing :P trinity -> pd -> inf edge -> BT -> BC or LW
and my runes are
Arm pen reds, Mp5 per lvl yellows, Mage resist blues, and flat ad quints

TeknoWizard

05-18-2012

I get two Doran's blades, a vamp scepter, get T2 boots, finish the BT, get a sheen, get a trinity, then adapt my build from there.

Also, don't spam so much, and you can ditch the Mp5 yellows. I really recommend this. Ezreal is not a caster, you don't need to only use his Q.

Jokapwn

05-18-2012

I think I remember Doublelift saying something regarding how its much better to rush IE/BT and PD on any AD carry before any other item. In the case for Ezreal, yes his Q is his main dmg output and scales great off of TF, but majority of it firstly requires the skill to land and follow up with AA's. In that case, the IE and PD would be much better. I agreed with him and changed my game accordingly. Worked much better imo. Just my 2 cents.

RoERedemption

05-19-2012

i use AD reds and quints, armor yellows, mr per level blues, and i always start boots and bots, and i usually go doran or two with zerker graves into BT, then i get my trin force, IE, last whisper, and i make my last item situational.