Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

A few diffrent bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleepy Tiger

Firstly I would like to say that I love fizz. Now that aside, let's go into fizz's loads of bugs.

1.When I use playful/trickster sometimes when I press it to fast, it has no splash animation, sound, and no damage when I land directly on them and often does glitch number 2.

2. When I get off of playful/trickster it stuns me for some time (About 1-2 seconds) I can not use/do any thing, this includes summoner spells, moving and auto attacks. As I said before in glitch 1 this usually happens right after I do no damage with playful, but sometimes it happens randomly.

3. It is possible to jump over a wall one direction but not the other.

4. Sometimes when I try to jump over a wall it instantly knocks me back down wasting the cool down and stunning me for .5 seconds.

5. When jumping over a wall sometimes you get stuck inside the wall I jumped over and you run off in a random direction instantly, and you cannot control where you go.

6. Lastly this one is with his ultimate, sometimes when you throw the fish/lobster it goes right threw them, this usually happens a lot when it reaches the end of it's line.

These glitches happens about 1/10 times I use playful/trickster, so they happen quite often. PLEASE HELP, I love fizz but it's hard and rage inducing to play with these glitches.