New/oldmeta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Totesmuhgoats

05-18-2012

Anyone notice that whatever team builds the more health wins like 99% of the time?
I have noticed that resistances amount to nothing.. because of arp/mp..

WHY IS THIS THE ****ING LOGIC IN LOL?
Like really back before everyone had freaking "ATMOGS" in every build in the universe for any ad champion this game was more enjoyable in my opinion.. Q.Q

sthorwall

05-18-2012

You're only right to a point. Atmas Impaler was broken, maybe still is. They nerfed it significantly, and now people should be more creative about maximizing their builds.

But smart players and teams build around *each other* to maximize team potential, and Atmogs is a solo mindset. Plus, in early days tank-teams would roll. Their was just no way to stop them pushing 5 middle lane and ignoring your damage. You may notice more squishies have higher CC and utility than in early days...

And resistances don't amount to nothing. You buy armor, they have to buy armor pen. Same thing as you buying bulk, them buying damage. The whole game's a balancing equation. Anyway if you hate armor pen, buy a thornmail and make them pay in extra damage returned.

343Guilty1

05-18-2012

Yes to say that armor/MR amount to nothing show a major fault in the way you play the game. Clearly you don't know the difference that armor will make vs AD carrys and/or towers. Health is important but a pure health build will be brought down quickly by the team if your not hard. (no pun intended)

Giggle

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 343Guilty1 View Post
Yes to say that armor/MR amount to nothing show a major fault in the way you play the game. Clearly you don't know the difference that armor will make vs AD carrys and/or towers. Health is important but a pure health build will be brought down quickly by the team if your not hard.
But I'm hard right now :S... Is that ok?

343Guilty1

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
But I'm hard right now :S... Is that ok?
It's more than ok

KoreanPenguin

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totesmuhgoats View Post
Anyone notice that whatever team builds the more health wins like 99% of the time?
I have noticed that resistances amount to nothing.. because of arp/mp..

WHY IS THIS THE ****ING LOGIC IN LOL?
Like really back before everyone had freaking "ATMOGS" in every build in the universe for any ad champion this game was more enjoyable in my opinion.. Q.Q
Wow. This is brilliant.... How have I never seen this before?