League of Legends- Can't play all summer long...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagnusCeleritas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

The moment the schools let all of the kids out for the summer, is the exact moment every team I get is full of nothing but trolling, feeding, smack-talking little children.

As an adult, I literally don't think I can play this game until summer is over and the kids are back in school. The teams I am assigned are far worse than anything I ever had during the seasons that school are in. Even the ******s were less of a-holes. Even the arrogant braggarts weren't THIS bad. Even the smack talk wasn't THIS relentless and irrational.

Normally, 1 out of the 4 teammates will be a child: a feeder OR a troll OR a bad player OR a smack talker.
Now that summer is here and the kids are set free from school? 4 out of 4 most games, 3 out of 4 if I'm lucky (or if the 4th player is unlucky, lol...)
So many children... so...many...children...*shudders*
Even the enemies are easier, except that it really determines who has the LEAST number of kids that troll/feed. While I find it easy to 1v5 the entire team, it is quite impossible when 4 feed non-stop for 20 minutes.

GG guys, I'll see you in the fall.

Queen Sejuani

05-18-2012

play premades, then you don't have to deal with kids

Axiom Prime

05-18-2012

And by playing premades you up your chances of winning, because if you know your team and they get stuck with trolls and feeders there's nothing stopping you!

Hello, summer is a feeding frenzy for good teams!