urgot and wu 1v1 a battle of irl friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fezz4450

05-18-2012

so I make a premade with 5 of my friends we start losing and my friend won't listen to me then he curses me out and says let's 1v1calling me a noob and that id destroy you so I pick urgot not knowing what hed pick he chooses wu I get first blood first tower then he proceeds and kills me three times in a row I get another tower he gets both of mine I kill him twice so were tied both us of Ga he over 260 armor I have 50 more attack he has 1k more health I get into the base and get thr gg my friend statred getting so mad and said he dont wanna talk to me anymore and the worst thing is were irl friends should have lost the match I
On purpose cause I care bout him any opions its also the last game I played if yall wanna look it up any opinion would be helpfull

McZwick

05-18-2012

Huh?

Can I paypal you some money so you can buy some punctuation?

sidearm17

05-18-2012

Lol

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-18-2012

Dude. I play with my dad and my older bro in this game.. WE premade 3's.. And he is not too good at team fights... HE runs to much. I call him noob alot. HE gets mad I feel bad cause I know he is trying and just needs help. He is a lower lvl than me and my dad both. We always get over it cause he is my bro. BUt with your friend idk man...

Our Final Rites

05-18-2012

>People still getting mad over casual games

i shygddty diggidy doo