Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

More releases?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoneLikeRob

05-18-2012

To put things simply, Riot Games is the greatest gaming studio ever, period, hands down. Noone else out there cares and caters to their players like Riot, I mean come on, who had ever heard of a FREE online game where you COULDNT pay to be the most powerful player? So anyways, I was wondering, is Riot ever going to release any other games besides LoL?

CEETGEEK

05-18-2012

LoL 2: Revenge of the Trolls.

Bukumber Express

05-18-2012

You could call and ask.

310-337-7468 (courtesy of Google Search Engine)

NoneLikeRob

05-18-2012

Bestill my beating heart, LoL 2?! That will be awesome! The only thing I think LoL lacks is a simple minion control system. Have like lane captains or something for each lane that can tell minions to hold back at a certain tower or something. That would make the end match a little more interesting I think.