Is kat AP or AD?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3AdlY REMiiX View Post
So would it be worth it to buy her if I only have AD runes?

What runes would you use different for AD Kat from AP Kat anyways? Besides AP Glyphs.

Tampawns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2010

AD is better. The only advantage to building AP is to get Rylai's. AP builds tend to get more health because of Rylai's + Haunting Guise but you have to blow your Shunpo as a nuke rather than using it as an escape. AD is able to effectively poke at the enemy team with Bouncing Blades from safety rather than AP Kat who has to go into melee range to deal any real damage.

AP seems to be worse the better your opponents are.

Set Tesh

08-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY Penguin View Post
Seems to me AP is better burst, but AD is better if you can stick in there and auto atk after your rotation
Kat is not an auto attack hero you never sit there and auto attack after you shunpo, you ult, if you dont have that up you get the F out of there then throw a blade back in (assuming your AD kat)
just coz you have 3 bloodthersters dosnt mean you can take people down just by auto attacking

AP is just to easy to shoot down imo, as you have to jump ON then to do damage, meaning any cc and your dead,
while AD can hit the entire team with one blade, oh and reduce healing, so she has more of a presence in a team fight

also NEVER go ap kat against a veiger (played veiger the other day and enemy kat played AP, and i shot her down hard stun her when she ults, and hit her with ult and Q and she basicly died with just my ult :P )

DeanKeaton259

08-18-2010

I think AD is much better than AP. The bouncing blades are really devastating to a team who's turtling at a tower or outside your base. The healing reduction is also a great way to start off a team battle. Having bouncing blade do over 400 damage, bounce 6 times for full damage, and apply 50% healing reduction for 10 seconds is very strong.

Eest

07-24-2013

bump

drakon136

07-24-2013

You could at least necro a thread people will care about.