Everyone wants to be the hero~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Giggle

05-17-2012

I just don't get it. I have played a lot of games, and 90% of them, NO ONE wants to tank/AP/support. EVERYONE wants to go AD carry. They want to be the stars. They want 'teh fame'.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people. If u cannot play but AD, just uninstall. This is a team based game, u cannot expect always what u want. I am tired of this, people need to grow up.

WhoopsiGoldburg

05-17-2012

Huh? I've never seen people fight over AD carry. Everyone fights over mid solo top and jungle and if they choose that position somebody auto locks the role demanding it.

Support and AD carry are usually the only roles left over. IME of course

Mageinta Warrior

05-17-2012

I'm not allowed to play Support anymore I went 7/1 as Zilean in ranked (unintentionally) and my AD carry ragequit.

- Mageinta Warrior

CEETGEEK

05-18-2012

AD Carries don't get the credit they deserve. XD Let's face it- the famous ones are the junglers and solo tops. Mainly the latter.

Slashinghardest

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I'm not allowed to play Support anymore :( I went 7/1 as Zilean in ranked (unintentionally) and my AD carry ragequit.

- Mageinta Warrior
Lol I think I went legendary once. I swear the AD wasn't gonna get them XD

Slashinghardest

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEETGEEK View Post
AD Carries don't get the credit they deserve. XD Let's face it- the famous ones are the junglers and solo tops. Mainly the latter.
AD carries may carry but they don't generally get a lot of credit because they are an easier role to play and without it's huge supportive team behind it the ad carry is ****ed. AD carrys generally should have everyone aside from ap carrys. Jungling and tanking are generally harder so seeing a good jungle beside a good AD carry the jungler is more likely to be given thanks for there great job.

Ducky33

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
I'm not allowed to play Support anymore I went 7/1 as Zilean in ranked (unintentionally) and my AD carry ragequit.

- Mageinta Warrior
Dem bombs

Dynamo432

05-18-2012

This is exactly what i tell my teammates in queue when they all pick ap/ad carries. I used to hate playing the tank all the time; then I thought "**** the meta", I'm just gonna play what I want. I wouldn't have a problem with 4 other teammates playing carries if they aren't backing off when I initiate, or running around aimlessly in circle, trying to decide whether to run or help pick up a kill.

etharian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

i like to call ad carry and its my preferred position. that and jungle. mainly i prefer doing lots of damage. and i don't think any particular position is easier than another. they all have special fine mechanics that can make u win or lose a lane. la

ChatKraftPro

05-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
I just don't get it. I have played a lot of games, and 90% of them, NO ONE wants to tank/AP/support. EVERYONE wants to go AD carry. They want to be the stars. They want 'teh fame'.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people. If u cannot play but AD, just uninstall. This is a team based game, u cannot expect always what u want. I am tired of this, people need to grow up.
go cry in a corner . ill play a AD carry tank son. Little kids think they need a tank to win or a support and u dont. go play some dota.