evelynn... plz riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dorel77

05-17-2012

well this post is to ask you to please do something with riot Evelynn ... I think it's a good champion is just not up to others with harm, life coaching is very difficult because you're too easy to kill the little life and little armor you have. from already thank you very much and hope to have some good news soon.

regards

google translator ... I'm Argentinian but the American game

Foxichu

05-18-2012

Trololol?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

Roflstomp
Upvote for just being that epic.

343Guilty1

05-18-2012

I remember when she had a stun instead of a slow and that was just stupid op, I like her better as she is now, because stealth imo is an over-powered mechanic in any game, so she gives vision and slows and blah blah blah. She's utility now

ßowser

05-18-2012

Until you can just come out of stealth and be able to burst people down instantly people will complain about Eve. The problem is that its not fun. Its not fun to get ganked constantly by stealth champions. Also, Its gotta be pretty boring to kill the same jungle creeps, stealth into a lane and kill someone every 2 minutes.

Dragoon Feld

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by owser View Post
Until you can just come out of stealth and be able to burst people down instantly people will complain about Eve. The problem is that its not fun. Its not fun to get ganked constantly by stealth champions. Also, Its gotta be pretty boring to kill the same jungle creeps, stealth into a lane and kill someone every 2 minutes.
eve + snowball = epic