Disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xBestJarvanNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

I'm seeing so many more DCs now. There really needs to be something given to the team who has a DCer.

Jsut got out of a game as jungle Noc and in the first 30 seconds of the game our Cass mid and Cait bot both DCed and din't come back until the 15 min mark. We had to have our Nunu go mid against a Fizz I was to solo bot against a Soraka and a Varus and Nidalee was soloing top against Ahri and a Nid.

Needless to say we lost that game because it was impossible to hold bot and mid lanes. In my lane Naut would tank the tower and it was a choice between spell shielding his knockup or Varus' ult. Mid was getting pummeled by Fizz's dash and P/T since he was not used to Nunu and not used to mid lane and top was doing fine keeping Ahri and Nid zoned with spear as the enemy Nid sucked so bad at her spears and couldn't dodge at all.

My point is why should it count as a loss if you have almost half your team disconnect? You had no control over that so why should you be punished for it?

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2012

That sucks. Sorry, I have no redeeming words to give you. It happens to everyone. when you're losing dominion, it weights it in your favor, I wonder if a similar thing could be done in this case.

CEETGEEK

05-18-2012

OH HURR I WON 2V5 BEFORE YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Also, I think that DCs should be punished more severely. A LOT more severely. And a loss forgiven should be given to those who were on the team that lost because of it.

Mrwoahism

05-18-2012

every time a person DC's, a bot takes over.