Why so sensitive?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durgi

05-17-2012

So is there anyone that still plays league and isn't a cry baby? Last 4 ranked games I was positive and won my lane, yet i had at least 2 people crying non-stop over the smallest things. Do people not realize that qq'n gets you nowhere except a quick loss slapped on your match history. I would be nice if everyone stopped complaining all game and just played the game. Stop being so sensitive and such little baby back *****es. Just ****ing play. If you get a ****ty team take initiative and help them do better without the *****ing.

P.S. flame all you want. I wont be reading it cause you guys are most likely the ones *****ing all game.

Cheeseburgers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Aren't you the one crying now? Posting something in the forums only to not read it, please kill this thread. I think that is what anyone who read this would say.

Durgi

05-17-2012

You are one of the people that cries and says gg when someone gives first blood.

itsDozier

05-17-2012

At first I wasn't so sure, but now I can see that this is a really good thread. This will spark some great discussion and debate.

Oh, wait.

Crybabies calling people crybabies.

Queen Sejuani

05-18-2012

OP has a point, but he is doing a terrible job of getting it across.

Naedox

05-18-2012

Is it ACTUALLY proven that you have a better chance of winning if you keep a positive attitude?

Just wonderin' o.O

Lanolaven

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naedox View Post
Is it ACTUALLY proven that you have a better chance of winning if you keep a positive attitude?

Just wonderin' o.O
is it also true that if you dont use it, you'll lose it?

Naedox

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanolaven View Post
is it also true that if you dont use it, you'll lose it?
But it's kind of hard to maintain a positive attitude when you find yourself losing games...alot...

0rphanPuncher

05-18-2012

I dont mean to be mean, but maybe its cause the other player's suck. They dont know the limitations of their champ, or the limitations of others.

And to those of you who say well I cant be positive cause I lose... Seriously its a game. I dont understand the point of getting emotional over a game.

Naedox

05-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViciousVendetta2 View Post
I dont mean to be mean, but maybe its cause the other player's suck. They dont know the limitations of their champ, or the limitations of others.

And to those of you who say well I cant be positive cause I lose... Seriously its a game. I dont understand the point of getting emotional over a game.
True dat. The funniest thing is I would gripe over it one minute and the next minute, I would ramble on about how boring it might seem or having no lasting appeal.