Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gragas and Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dossa

05-17-2012

Thoughts, suggestions and tips?
Planning on getting these two really soon they both look interesting and fun to play. Have all the 450s already and a few higher ones mainly jungle so i figured id branch out for lanes.

TeknoWizard

05-17-2012

Gragas. Be careful not to over spam the barrel. It will burn your mana, regardless of the W restore.

Swain. Don't over spam the birds. Biggest mana drain in the game.

WIMAAC

05-17-2012

does it cost more than karthus e?

TeknoWizard

05-17-2012

Quote:
WIMAAC:
does it cost more than karthus e?

I'm sure that after a while it does. Because the mana ramps up over time, eventually it will.

Kenshin Akira

05-17-2012

Quote:
TeknoWizard:
I'm sure that after a while it does. Because the mana ramps up over time, eventually it will.

Oh, definitely. Hell, you can actually run yourself out of mana in Raven while standing in the center of your own fountain at one point.

Dossa

05-18-2012

Yeah his r is definantly a drain, but with such short cooldown and low to start mana cost its pretty useful at times. Find using his r in bursts right when you need it works out. Hes fun, ill have ip enough for gragas tomorrow . Time for bellyflops!