Expert Bots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

05-17-2012

What if Riot Games came out with Expert Bots? Their AI behavior would be highly unpredictible and can has various abilities other human players may or may not have.

SyskyIsNifty

05-17-2012

If they could make better bots then believe me, they would. Bots are just an IP grind mechanic for level 30' s.

itsDozier

05-17-2012

I disagree. I would say, in my own personal opinion, that bots are there for more of a learning technique. Considering you get reduced IP from winning a bot game (probably 50 on average) I just can't see it being an IP grind for 30s. You get more IP than that just from losing a normal non-ranked game.

While i'm sure there are a handful of PvE'ers that would love to see some harder bots (be real, intermediate is a joke), I think that PvP is much more popular so I don't see a need.

Naedox

05-18-2012

I see where you're going here. I do. However, I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't exactly like PvP. The people there can pull the nastiest tricks. It's just plain cheap. And agonizingly painful.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2012

Bot games are the most efficient way of farming IP.

But each game must be completed at exactly 25:00.

There are tiers of IP gain depending on the length of the game. I dont recall when the other tiers happen, but 25 mins is the only one you need to know.

Bot games are ONLY more efficient if you win every single game right at the 25 min mark.