Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tryndamere OP Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lanolaven

05-18-2012

Quote:
Bananas de Fire:
He can rage through any forms of cc. I wanna say counter pick him with nasus, cause dat wither makes him usless, but idk if you're going to get counterpicked/not get q farm.

what does this mean? his rage doesnt diminish CC

I think tryndamere is weak, people just dont play against him right.

Once tryndamere pops his R, stop attacking hiim in team fights.... alot of people make the mistake of continuing to let him soak damage for his team.

Also, when he pops his R, kite him. Or, just kite him in general.

DCTS x PRODIGYZ

05-18-2012

Noob thread :P Trynda horrible champion. Take away his ult and what is he ? Nothing. Than this would be his counter "Team get thornmail they have tynda" Boom he would be dead. With out his ult. ANd the guy who started this thread your low lvl obviously. I remember playing against him every game 3 months ago when I was low lvl. ANd than I found that little ****ing squirrel ^_^. Teemo. Yes biggest Trynda counter I have seen ^_^

Mavrik V

Recruiter

05-18-2012

If Trynd's Spinning Slash didn't go through walls, he would be a tier 5 champion. However, it does, making him an extremely powerful champion in 3v3 due to infinite mobility, immunity to ganks, and powerful self-ganks. How to counter him?

- Harassment in lane, preventing any snowballing. (Think low cd spam such as Rumble, Shen, or Gangplank)
- Maximum jungle control via warding, preventing snowballing. (Vision wards are your friend)
- Maximum CC and debuffing, to prevent him from doing anything useful in combat. (Think Nasus Wither, Exhaust, or general bruiser stuns)
- Strong burst damage, forcing him to waste him ultimate just to survive. (Think AP burst and Ignite)

Combine any of those factors at least by 2, and you win the game. If you can manage 3-4, Tryndamere will then appear to be a very under powered champion.

Wordiu

05-18-2012

Quote:
HowdyMcGee:
Every game I've played with Try, he just carries his entire team to a win. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter how bad his teamates are or if we gank him 3v1. He just consistently carries to a win. This dude needs nerfed hard its ridiculous how stupid OP he is.

done venting.

How about you at least get to level 30 before presenting us with your pearls of wisdom. I'm serious, you will see the game much differently.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/31504614#history