Looking for ppl to play with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AtomicCherry

05-17-2012

Right now i'm at 190 normal wins, in ranked i'm 122 wins 116 losses. I'm at 1424 Kills, 1136 Deaths, 1846 Assists in ranked. What i'm looking for is some people to play normals with that have vent or ts3, i really don't like skype settings but i do have it downloaded. My goal is 1000 normal wins and i need friends that will make winning easier, since most of my teammates riot matches me with are people that don't speak English or always blames their deaths on me or just troll. For vent/ts3 I am 18 years, from New York, only speak English and yes i have a mic.

AdamasHaima

05-17-2012

I play top with Mundo and Olaf mainly (sometimes vlad) and can jungle with both. I can also support or mid with Lux (mid with vlad also) I am working currently on fiddlesticks (jungle in particular) and Taric for support.

I have 311 Normal wins, and 290-something losses. no ranked games. unfortunately I only have skype. I do speak english, I don't troll, and I have a Mic as well.

Downside is I'm from Idaho (time difference)

MikasaAckermannn

05-19-2012

I play any role except support. I have around 300 normal wins and around 100 ranked wins, with about 120 ranked losses. I do not have skype, but can get it. I have Vent though and a mic. I'm from Iowa.

IGN: JuventusX

IronChi3f117

05-19-2012

I usually try to Mid with Vlad, Ahri, or Kennen, sometimes even Malz or Morde. Don't mind going top or bot (either role). I can Jungle but I'd prefer not to as I see I am not that good at it, but will work with whatever we need. I just started Ranked and am at 14W/22L. I keep getting paired up with Double Jungles and people who won't quit complaining about what role they're gonna do so we have too many of something, just looking to play with some friends and have fun. I own 46 Champs atm so I am up for whatever we need.
In game name is WallyBear117

The Tinkerer

05-19-2012

I will play. I have teamspeak 3 and a server we can use. I'm 22 and only looking for normals.

archer2163

05-26-2012

HI i have skype and about 450 some wins i would love to play some norm games i good at ad carry and play league alot
IGN:archer2163

Giggle

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangsterLol View Post
Right now i'm at 190 normal wins, in ranked i'm 122 wins 116 losses. I'm at 1424 Kills, 1136 Deaths, 1846 Assists in ranked. What i'm looking for is some people to play normals with that have vent or ts3, i really don't like skype settings but i do have it downloaded. My goal is 1000 normal wins and i need friends that will make winning easier, since most of my teammates riot matches me with are people that don't speak English or always blames their deaths on me or just troll. For vent/ts3 I am 18 years, from New York, only speak English and yes i have a mic.
Are u hot? I might consider helping u if u are.

Savackz

05-28-2012

I want to play ranked but don't really feel like all of the people in it, I have tried on another account and didn't enjoy it beacuse I take it too seriously. I do take matches seriously, but not as if it is a competition. Savackz

FenixDown147

04-03-2013

im 24 looking for ranked duo bronze partner