Playing well but losing ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hordehype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

I love dominating every lane this week and losing almost every game because my team wants to go 0-10 bot and 0-8 mid. Every. ****ing. Game.

kpridee

05-17-2012

4-3-4
2-2-0
6-5-1
1-3-2
2-3-1

is this considered dominating ur lane?

Giggle

05-17-2012

Don't be naive pridee. U have to watch cs too. Except by the 1/3 score, he could have been dominating his lane.

Barcode Exile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hordehype View Post
I love dominating every lane this week and losing almost every game because my team wants to go 0-10 bot and 0-8 mid. Every. ****ing. Game.
Play AD bot.

Problem solved.

WhoopsiGoldburg

05-17-2012

If you really dominated that lane you should have an early tower taken down so you can roam and help others destroy there lane.

I used to think like you do and I've had teams that were throwing the game 0-10 by 10 minutes. I've managed some pretty cool comebacks by destroying my lane roaming the map when the lane is pushed past there dead tower. Then making plays and calls for my team.

Also don't choose a champ that you want to play just because you want to take what your team needs.
That's probably the most important thing I've learned hands down. Don't get me wrong I'm still a baddie im probably mediocre at best but, since I started thinking in those terms I noticed I actually improved alot.