First Ranked...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

05-17-2012

So, just played my first ever ranked, after about 120 games in PvP. (Used double XP to get 30 fast) Asked who I should be, they said pick who you're best at, so I went for Fiora. Started top solo against a Vayne, Did well. Eventually, we won after they surrendered 30 minutes in. I went 6/1/2 (Second best on team). So I was pretty stoked with that

Anyway, i'm now 1-0 in Ranked wins. What is all this ELO stuff and when do i get those numbers on my player stats sheet (I think that's that ELO stuff). Just like a nice quick explanation on that.

Thanks.
[No haters please]

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-17-2012

After 10 you will get your Elo. You'll see it, it'll be right there.

kpridee

05-17-2012

pretty sure its after 5 ranked games.

Just an advice.
Don't rank 24/7 just cause you can.
Only rank when you are 100% sure you have the time for it. (assume that it's going to go on for a full hour)
Rank when you have at least 1 full rune page for the champion you will be playing.
I would also suggest duo qing with a friend or strong players you met in games.

I am at 177wins 158 losses and Im only 1370 elo.
Ive seen ppl who have 50wins and 30losses and are 1700 elo or higher.

Play when you are prepared or you will be stuck in elo hell.

PhoDaKids

05-17-2012

My advice, (not a high ranked person at all..... but I watch friends and stuff play ranked all the time) know the best times to play a solo queue. Like, during school hours those are the "best" times you can possibly solo queue especially in ranked because the people who are there usually actually want to play well. Similarly, playing late at night on a weekend is a no-no. This isn't by any means 100% fullproof, but it could help you team up with better people

no5peakenglish

05-17-2012

my advice,
1) play a champ that carries hardcore
2) play this on repeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muGuYaw7VGs
3) profit