Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One major difference between SR and TT (solo normal queue)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WHATSGOODYO

05-17-2012

SR: You queue up by yourself and find a game, everyone there basically knows how to put together a decent team, maybe one dumb person that kinda brings down the team but he still listens to advice and then you face a team of approximately equal skill and it is a good game.

TT: You queue up by yourself, find a game with 2 other people that are probably from mexico because they don't speak english, don't really know how to make up a team because it's usually 2 ranged and a squishy carry ( i usually change to a tank by this point ). Then you get people calling no mia's feeding bot/top lane and then blaming it on everyone but themselves and the team you face seems like they are a LAN team with perfect communication skills and strategies, and if by some chance you are beating them they just turtle until its REALLY late game builds and they just go win

As I've played a lot of games in TT and SR i noticed all these things, there is probably more but im tired. Anyone else agree to this?

Sebamk

05-17-2012

I really think it's the opposite, but it's just my opinion

Konouiji

05-17-2012

Total opposite. Every game I've been in SR has been full of QQers and AFKers. It seems like TT has a better community overall.

Clitoryx

05-17-2012

I agree with the mexican part...seriously it's painful...

Zeno666

05-17-2012

I find the opposite to be true.

3v3s usually seem easier to find a good matchup. Mostly because you don't NEED a tank in a 3v3.

With the exception of a few champions, it's easier to take down an opponent in 3v3 regardless of team comp. Compared to 5v5 where you need to hard counter several champions because they have amazing team comp and it seem your team is terribly imbalanced. I played a game where everyone besides me was an AD carry. We lost.

The only issue i see with TT is that several champs seem terribly OP on it. Maybe its just me. Another small issue is that people claim you "Kill stole" them non stop. 3 people, 2 lanes. Someone is going to snag a few undeserved kills. Deal with it.

Deciphered

05-17-2012

i agree too for the mexican part because u cant communicate with each other

Wordiu

05-18-2012

TT randoms are better. SR is a gong show.

HKnux5112

05-20-2012

Not rascist, but i've seen more people who speak spanish in the TT than I do in SR. It does become a bother sometimes, again, not rascist, but they usually are the ones who don't do well.

Basically, some people have said, they don't call mia's when it's needed, and if you scold them for their play, they'll talk trash to you in spanish, and you just tell them to go eat a taco and shut up.