Do you think this should be fixed?

Yes. 0 0%
Definitely. 0 0%
Without Question. 1 25.00%
How does society function? 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Highly Game-Breaking Lux Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviantial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-16-2012

Earlier today I was playing a game of League of Legends as Soraka. I was doing quite well and we had an advantage so we decided to go for the dragon. It was a smart move, however it didn't go without notice. That is to say, Lux was on their side and wanted to contest us for the dragon. I was running a little low on health and Lux decided to throw down her ultimate attack, but she missed by the hair on my chiney-chin-chin. Unfortunately, before I could escape the dragon's breath killed me.

This is where the unexpected happened. To my surprise, Lux was awarded a kill. I didn't know what to think. I was in shock. I should have been killed by the minion, and their team rewarded no gold, however this was not the case.

Luckily, I was recording the game at this very moment and was able to catch this event. The link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avrn4D7LFKc

If you are unable to watch the video due to poor internet connection,
lack of access to youtube, no effort, or otherwise, I have taken screenshots
and highlighted the key areas of distress.

In Picture 1, you can clearly see us fighting the dragon.

In Picture 2, you can see the ultimate about to fire and the health of Soraka, if the ult hits, surely I would be annihilated.

In Picture 3, this is the moment of impact, or rather lack there of. It looks as if the projectile hit me, but if you refer to picture 2 which was taken just moments ago, it is clear the health is the same amount as before.

In Picture 4, you can see Lux being rewarded for a kill she in no way deserved.

I find this entire situation highly disturbing. Why should someone be rewarded for being terrible? Is this the type of gaming environment Riot Games wants to support? How can they affiliate themselves with this? I really don't want to look at Riot Games poorly, but if this kind of thing isn't fixed soon, I can't see myself playing any of their games in the future.

HKnux5112

05-17-2012

Yeah, the comments on the YouTube page say it all. You got debuffed.

Kalafai

05-17-2012

Right, assist counter is on you til ten seconds after luminosity wears off, it's just ending as the clip starts, and if you are killed by minions, monsters, towers, anything, the champion with the last hit on you in the last 10 seconds gets the kill.