Darius is going to be the most generic champion EVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyLPG View Post
I don't think him being human is the problem. It's his features, his armor, his face. He doesn't look terrifying, he looks like a Demacian soldier that put on the wrong gear and decided to roll with it. His appearance doesn't fit Noxus at all. But luckily, that's why there's skins -.-
This is a good point too

He doesn't look Noxus, he looks like a guy in armor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPG PHANTOM

Senior Member

05-17-2012

hey shaella is back


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salathiel

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Morello, I can't wait for Darius. Personally, the axe has always been my favorite melee weapon of choice and in fighting games I always chose the extreme power hitter (Nightmare, Bowser). You've combined the two into something I cannot wait to see!

Fak da haters


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Haunted One

Senior Member

05-17-2012

I think we should all wait for him to comeout, find out what he's all about, then judge him. it's ridiculous to pass any sort of judgement before you actually give him a chance. I understand those of you with a preference to ranged AD are not going to like or even appreciate him (I am one of these people) but for the tanks out there he may be able to provide a team dynamic other tanks lack. Give him a chance, geez.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyLPG

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro317 View Post
I think we should all wait for him to comeout, find out what he's all about, then judge him. it's ridiculous to pass any sort of judgement before you actually give him a chance. I understand those of you with a preference to ranged AD are not going to like or even appreciate him (I am one of these people) but for the tanks out there he may be able to provide a team dynamic other tanks lack. Give him a chance, geez.
This thread is more or less judging his appearance from the image they have given us, more than anything. That's my only problem here I'm sure his role in gameplay and his kit will be up to par for champion releases today.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyLPG View Post
This thread is more or less judging his appearance from the image they have given us, more than anything. That's my only problem here I'm sure his role in gameplay and his kit will be up to par for champion releases today.
So he'll be as interesting as Hecarim?

See, that was funny because Hecarim is weak as balls and isn't that interesting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T17AN

Member

05-17-2012

perma ip ban this troll plox


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeyLPG

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
So he'll be as interesting as Hecarim?

See, that was funny because Hecarim is weak as balls and isn't that interesting.
I confess Hecarim definitely needs some tweeks lolol.

Only if you're not playing him AP mid though ;D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeyphrus

Member

05-17-2012

When I think of generic characters the first weapon I think of is sword not axe...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jassu

Senior Member

05-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyLPG View Post
I don't think him being human is the problem. It's his features, his armor, his face. He doesn't look terrifying, he looks like a Demacian soldier that put on the wrong gear and decided to roll with it. His appearance doesn't fit Noxus at all. But luckily, that's why there's skins -.-
He doesn't look Demacian at all. The expression on his face does not convey Demacian by any means. That look on his face is all like, "I'm ready to pick a fight with anyone who looks at me wrong and I'm looking at you."

That doesn't necessarily convey terror, and I don't think him being Noxian is supposed to convey terror. I don't really view Noxus as "evil" or "terrifying" or anything like that. Their general principle is might makes right and use whatever force is necessary to obtain what you want. Darius's appearance conveys just that to me. I think he's pretty spot-on with Noxus.